RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something tells me more than 10 consecutive minutes of dialog knocks you out cold? :lol

Man of steel , well just another superman really nothing special some parts sort of reminded me of mass effect 3.
Bored me to be honest as I expected more after the last superman film. 6/10
Elysium , pretty good but expected more action with Damon in the Eco suit still a great film 8/10
The wolverine , just bored me and was expecting so much more , thought it would have more action and violence in it. 5.8/10
Cloud atlas , to be honest I lost interest in this film so I give it 4/10
2 guns , not a bad film but expected a lot more action 6/10
The conjuring , I expected it to be more scary , seemed similar to the exorcist too me ,though a good film 6/10

something tells me more than 10 consecutive minutes of dialog knocks you out cold? :lol

Nope WRONG! But when the adverts show the film to be action packed and the pay turn out not then it is a let down.

Superman was bland and just told you stuff we allready knew.

Elysium I really enjoyed though man people did not.

Also when a film title is called 2 guns what would you expect?
A love story?

Cloud atlas was just plain boring just like avatar just really crap films.

did you think Drive didn't have enough car chases in it too? :lol

.... just bustin your bawlz man :duff

Those titles are so lame. lol

But I did quite enjoy the first one so I may like this one. We tend to agree a lot when it comes to film.

I liked the first film better. Second is ok. I guess the premise is starting to wear a little thin for me. My wife liked it though, but she likes all the Harry Potter stuff, which this franchise is starting to become. :lol

did you think Drive didn't have enough car chases in it too? :lol

.... just bustin your bawlz man :duff

Hahaaaaaa! No it is just I hat films when they tell you stuff you already know.
Yes man of steel was a great take on superman and it was very good but when you are listening to stuff you already know then it gets tedious.
I guess when it comes to films my expectations are high.
I never judge a book by its cover , as films people love could be horrible as we all have different tastes.
A guy in work pestered me to watch the usual suspects for months until I gave in and watched it , I loved it.
Same with a film called taking lives was a great film , though seeing Angelina's boobies was a great contributor to that:rotfl nah seriously it is not a bad film at all.
Simple minds have simple pleasures right?

The Wolverine (Extended Edition) - 7/10

Bloody and brutal like Wolverine should be. The fights and deaths don't hold back. Did not like so much Jean Grey, and Viper hurt it alot for me. I didn't feel she was needed, if she had been a regular human scientist who was intelligent enough to build the SS suit and steal Wolverine's adamantium that'd have been enough. Didn't need the mutant angle as well. Other than that I quite liked it.

Just curious, what would have made it a 10/10 for you?

Honestly, personal preference. It's an incredible film, but, personally, I just prefer some of Scorsese's other work. I think The Depahted might be my favorite film I've seen of his. Everything hits perfectly. I think the "weakness" in Goodfellas is in its characters, which, honestly, isn't Scorsese's fault, since they're based somewhat on actual people, but there's just no connection. I feel nothing for Jimmy, Tommy, or Henry; they're all scumbags (brilliantly played scumbags, though). :lol

The ladyfriend and I watched some silly comedies this week....

"Haunted House" 2/10
"Clue" 7/10
"Murder By Death" 10/10

Back