RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a marathon of superhero films over the last couple of days. That's enough spandex-wearing weirdos stories for at least few months.

Iron Man - 8/10

Iron Man 2 - 6/10

Captain America - 7,5 (possibly 8 on a second viewing)

The Avengers - 9/10

Batman Begins - 8,5/10

The Dark Knight - 9.5/10

The Dark Knight Rises - 8,5/10

Spider Man 3 - 5/10

Dredd (2012) - 8/10 (C'mon Garland. Make the sequel happen)

X-Men First Class 7,5/10 (possible 8 on a re-watch. The flick has a lot of good going for it. First time seeing it)

Django Unchained 9.5/10

QT does it again :rock

Loved it, and feel slightly wrong for doing so. Some pretty uncomfortable, disturbing scenes and dialogue.

I would rank it 3rd in my QT list of favourite films, just slightly trailing behind IB & PF

Confessions - 9/10 (Best Asian movie I've watched this year thus far!) It was released in 2010 though :)

Confessions_%282010%29_film_poster.jpg

Blurb: A psychological thriller of a grieving mother turned cold-blooded avenger with a twisted master plan to pay back those who were responsible for her daughter's death.

Director: Tetsuya Nakashima
Writers: Kanae Minato (based on the novel by), Tetsuya Nakashima (screenplay)
Stars: Takako Matsu, Yoshino Kimura, Masaki Okada

Trailer:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnws8ZymxME"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnws8ZymxME[/ame]

Last edited:
X2 - 9.9/10

No movie is perfect, but this is about as close as it can get.

Seamless pacing and transitioning between the subplots. Plenty of cool action, just the right amout of humour, great development and continuation of the characters relationships & an emotional ending

Avengers: 8/10 - lost a little upon repeated viewings purely due to lack of originality of the enemy/scenarios, but still a blast.

Gran Torino: 8/10 Clint is the man

The Burning--- 7/10. Classic campfire slasher movie from the 80s when these were a dime a dozen. It's great to see movies from the now classic days of practical effects from legends like Tom Savini.

Back