RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ****in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean ****.

I don't wanna hear about no mother****in' ifs. All I wanna hear from your *** is, You ain't got no problem. You on the mother****er...

I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a f___in' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's f___in' dangerous to have a race car in the f___in' red. That's all. I could blow.

Django Unchained might just be the most boring, pointless, over-long waste of time, piece of rubbish I have ever seen. And I've seen The Hobbit. 3/10

I don't know why the **** a fun summer superhero movie is being compared to a dark comedy revenge fantasy about slavery. :dunno.

It's stupid.

Please explain to me where abouts in my post I compared both films? I was merely making a point of tastes :dunno

The implication seems to be that if you prefer to watch something like The Avengers your taste is inferior (because films like The Avengers are in some way innately inferior)

The implication seems to be that if you prefer to watch something like The Avengers your taste is inferior (because films like The Avengers are in some way innately inferior)

Now that I won't argue with :duff

A Clockwork Orange - 9.9/10

In regards to all that above i guess Teddy feels some movies are made to tell a story (Django, Taxi Driver ect..) whereas others are made just to earn money :dunno

Back