RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Place Beyond the Pines 6.5/10. Weak, drawn-out plot. I swear some TV shows are much better than some movies in theaters these days.

So this is 40. Sequel to knocked up. This movie was very bad. a waste of time and just constant argueing Lame...

Has anyone seen the new Evil dead? I know wont be as good as original but haven't heard any reviews.

Id say it was mediocre at the best moments. I even knew what to expect so my standards were low. Watch only if your very very bored.

Jack Reacher 8/10

Underrated! I really like this movie. I think Cruiser does a great job considering the obvious stigma when being cast.

I just got back from the movies, today i finally saw iron man 3, in latin america was released today!! And as i told my wife i have mix feelings about it, robert jr was great as iron man/tony stark, but the plot ,well i dont know what to do about that?? Maybe i was expecting to much and thats why i felt dissapointed at the end of it, but after this iam pretty sure that iron man 1 is and will be for a long time the best of the trilogy!!

Pain & Gain. So I ****ing loved this movie. It's the best movie Michael Bay has ever done. There's a story he wanted to tell, and by god, he tells it.

Dwayne Johnson knocks it out of the park with easily his best role.

It's pretty funny. It's not on the level of Transformers humor (although, some of the **** does go there. But it's pretty uncommon.) There's 3 "action scenes". Which consist of 2 minute long chase scenes....so, not an action flick.

While some of the stuff was pretty in your face, such as Lugo testifying in court during the beginning, talking about the American Dream with a big *** American flag hung up behind him....for the most part, it does work. It's a film about characters. And I liked that. A film about 3 dumb **** idiots who do the worst things to people for no real reason. And Bay kept to it. It stays on track the entire film. The only scene you can say moves away from the whole film is the Ken Joeng scene. But even then, it's a sorta important moment for the character.

It's well shot, as usual. Bay employs a lot of his tricks, but they aren't too overt. I loved the scene in Doorball's house. No spoilers. But it worked. Hell, the dude even showed restrain when it came to the more horrific parts. The scene with the chainsaw and Johnson was pretty realistic. You'll see what I mean.

So yeah. The only movie this year next to Spring Breakers that actually entertained me. I throughly enjoyed it. Despite it being a tad too long.

Id say it was mediocre at the best moments. I even knew what to expect so my standards were low. Watch only if your very very bored.

Which is precisely why I said it was underrated. You proved my point, thanks :)

Has anyone seen the new Evil dead? I know wont be as good as original but haven't heard any reviews.

I've seen it twice haha. I love the original, and the remake is very cool. I'd give it an 8/10. Extremely gory, quite unsettling, and a respectful adaptation of the original.

I've seen it twice haha. I love the original, and the remake is very cool. I'd give it an 8/10. Extremely gory, quite unsettling, and a respectful adaptation of the original.

Sweet i was hoping it turned out well ,thank's 4 review.

Pitch Black: 8.5/10

Chronicles of Riddick: 9.5/10

I love this universe and characters and really can't wait to see the new movie when it comes out later this year.

It seems like Chronicles gets a lot of hate, all of which I don't understand. It's a great, great action flick and just complete and utter fun from beginning to end.

I actually did a Riddick marathon and started with the two games followed by the 3 movies and really enjoyed myself.

Bring on Riddick 3!!!!!!

Back