RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Flight
Denzel Washington was incredible. As h always is. I tell you. Watch this movie. And if you feel bad about yourself, you won't anymore. I mean his character has some major issues. Great movie, except I didn't really like the way it ended.

8/10

Because it had an actual story to tell.

tumblr_m6u7d2nw1B1qztwte.gif

Real Steel - 6.5 /10 - it was a fun movie, I enjoyed it

I'd rate it slightly higher maybey a 7.5/10

Final fight was great. Something about an Underdog proving ones self gets me everytime.

Last edited:

Pitch Black: 8.5/10

Chronicles of Riddick: 9.5/10

I love this universe and characters and really can't wait to see the new movie when it comes out later this year.

It seems like Chronicles gets a lot of hate, all of which I don't understand. It's a great, great action flick and just complete and utter fun from beginning to end.

I actually did a Riddick marathon and started with the two games followed by the 3 movies and really enjoyed myself.

Bring on Riddick 3!!!!!!

Three movies ?

Oblivion. 7/10. It was okay. Scored at 7 cause Andrea Riseborough got butt-nekkid. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Three movies ?

Yeah, as Celtic said, Dark Fury. Not so much a movie as it's an animated short. Still good nonetheless and helps to connect the story of PB and Chronicles.

Human Centipede: First Sequence- 5/10
Ate Chinese take out while watching it. :rock

It would have been great to have some chow mein noodles whilst watching. Wish I had thought of that...

So, it looks like they approve...

:lol

Iron Man 3 - 8/10

I liked it. it was good, not excellent but very good.

The Comedy was great, i think it'll hold up much better than the one-liner jokes of Avengers.

The connectivity to the other ACU movies was there but not thrust down our throats, more like references here and there but too often imo.

Characters were all around pretty decent with Pepper, Mandarin and Killian taking centre stage for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I liked the "is it the man or the armour?" theme throughout the movie.

I wish Iron Patriot had more action.

Overall it's not as good as Iron Man but better than Avengers, IM2 & TIH and on par with Thor and TFA.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back