RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Lorax - 7/10

Good cgi, poor script. Not as good as previous Seuss films. Doesn't have any charm.

Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol 9/10

Really great film. :rock

Terminator 2 - Skynet Edition, Blu Ray. 5/5

Perhaps the best version of T2 that's available in retail. The picture quality and sound of the Blu Ray transfer is just phenomenal.

Source Code 7/10

I would say this film in many ways is very similar to Moon without the a standout performance from the leading man.

Your Highness 5/10

Everything funny that ever happens in the movie was in the trailer. Including the most quotable lines!

Kick-Ass: 8.5/10

I liked this movie, the overall comical tone was great. Chloe Moretz was so cute, yet bad-ass.

Alien - 7/10

What a treat I had last night. Just got a high def TV and Direct TV to go with it. Never saw the extended version of Alien. And just as soon as the kids went to bed last night that movie popped up.

Seeing how many details I missed when I saw the movie in low-def was very cool. But then the added footage was an awesome plus. Seeing the Alien swinging on the chains just before it killed Brett was cool as was seeing the part where Ripley found and killed Dallas at the end.

I would not have been offended if they had gone in and changed the graphics for the destruction of the Nostromo. But no big deal.

Edit - I have to say...that movie benefitted more from going high-def than any other movie I have seen in both low and high def. And it was great before.

Alien is awesome. I've only seen the extended version, we watched it in my film class a couple months ago. I refuse to watch the rest of them cause I know they won't be as cool. Prometheus, however looks pretty damn cool.

THE LAST GAME - 9 /10

The BEST low budget sports film (documentary) ever made.

The film is about the Central Bucks West Football program and their historic undefeated run to capture their 3rd consecutive AAAA PA State Title...4th in 10 years! I know the majority of the players as i went to HS in Central Bucks when this film was being filmed. Brings back a TON of memories, and gives an amazing look at this AAAA PA football juggernaut. If you like Friday Night lights, football and sports movies you must check this film out.
[ame]https://youtu.be/Gke4xWKUf_s[/ame]

Kick-Ass: 8.5/10

I liked this movie, the overall comical tone was great. Chloe Moretz was so cute, yet bad-ass.

0397ebbd.jpg

"Stan"... 8/10

BBC Biopic about Laurel and Hardy that I found on Youtube.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_HubxC-Ip8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Really touching and well done. It really pays off near the end.

Back