RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Se7en - 8/10 Great flick. Remember bits of it but never watched it all the way through. I'm of the opinion Morgan Freeman plays Easy Reader in everything he's in. But in Se7en he impressed me. And i've only seen him twice. In batman. Lol.

The other guys - "I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!" Brilliant! haha. 9-10

"Gator don't play no ____!"

Fixed...no thanks necessary.:lol

And "The Other Guys" is a great comedy. But my favorite line is:

"You shut your face! If I want to hear you talk, I'll shove my arm up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet!"

Unforgiven
Million Dollar Baby
The Shawshank Redemption (That's right, Roy, i put it third :pfft: :lol)
Driving Miss Daisy
Lean On Me

Go. Now.

How dare you rank Million Dollar Baby and Unforgiven above Shawshank!!???!!!!!!!!:pfft::pfft::pfft::monkey4:monkey4
You don't deserve those Blu-rays you frivolously buy. You should send them to me. I'll PM you my address. :yess:

Oh, and Cabin in the Woods 9/10
Shame 9/10

Gotta see Cabin in the Woods asap.

Did see the original Footloose again 7/10. Not a great movie by any stretch, but we watched it with my 11 year old daughter, because she'd watched the new one with us a couple weeks ago. Man, the original kills the remake not because of anything huge - it's the little things just done better. Bacon and Lithgow are just better actors, bringing more to the rather two dimensional characters than you'd expect. And the overall concept of censorship and control are just handled better - scenes like the book burning and discussion of Slaughterhouse 5, both left out of the new movie, add so much more to the concept.

And The Three Stooges 7/10. Hey, it's the stooges, and they actually do a great job capturing the personalities of the originals. They had the mannerisms down, and the physical humor was spot on. They also allowed the stooges to be sweet - I was glad - and the bit with the Jersey Shore idiots was more of a prop or bit, where they are really an example of our current 'stooges'. Funny thing is, I don't think they get that.

How dare you rank Million Dollar Baby and Unforgiven above Shawshank!!???!!!!!!!!:pfft::pfft::pfft::monkey4:monkey4
You don't deserve those Blu-rays you frivolously buy. You should send them to me. I'll PM you my address. :yess:

Shame 9/10

Because it would annoy you and Roy :yess:

I don't know how i'd rank those three.

Because it would annoy you and Roy :yess:

I don't know how i'd rank those three.

britney-bald-crazy.jpg

You ____ing better watch Shawshank. Or consider our friendship over!

:panic:
:O

Shawshank is one of the best films ever made. You really should watch it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
It is no.1 on my to watch list boys :lecture

Unforgiven
Million Dollar Baby
The Shawshank Redemption (That's right, Roy, i put it third :pfft: :lol)
Driving Miss Daisy
Lean On Me

Go. Now.
Haven't seen a single one of those. :O

Best film ever made :exactly: It's right up there with Godfather 1&2.

f6b190cf.jpg
Or those. Haha.

Fixed...no thanks necessary.:lol

And "The Other Guys" is a great comedy. But my favorite line is:

"You shut your face! If I want to hear you talk, I'll shove my arm up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet!"
It's the same director as the anchorman ain't it? I was bound to like it haha!

I really like wahlberg in it, how he has accumulated all these talents by learning them when he was a kid just to bully someone.:lol

Shame 9/10

CABIN IN THE WOODS GETS A BIG FAT 9 FOR ME!!!! ____ING AMAZING MOVIE! TEAM OF JOSS WHEDON AND DREW GODDARD ____ING ROCK! SPEILBERG AND LUCAS, WHAT?! Hunger Games, go ____ yourself you copy cat of Lord of the Flies meets Battle Royale G-Rated Disney fluff! Cabin in the Woods owns your princess sparkly ass! It has a unicorn... WHAT?!

Sorry, sick of the hype machine and average movie goers saying what rocks.

My top 5 favorite flicks list...

1. The ShawShank Redemption
2. City of God
3. The Fastest Indian

Okay, I can't do beyond that. Ha!

My top 5 favorite flcks
1: Transformers
2: Transformers 2
3: Transformers 3
4: The Hunger Games
5: All the above x's 2.

My top 5 favorite flcks
1: Transformers
2: Transformers 2
3: Transformers 3
4: The Hunger Games
5: All the above x's 2.

I see what you did there! Ass! But then again, I believe this, as you actually think the Walking Dead series is good. :nana:

Oh snap! I really loathe that series, and what's funny is I love Frank Darabont and the graphic novels. Go figure. :dunno

Cabin in the Woods - 8/10

Train - 5/10. Think Hostel on a train

Pig Hunt - 6/10. Ok creature feature that includes revenge fueled rednecks, a crazed hippie cult, a few naked chicks and a giant man eating boar.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: 7/10

Loved the characters and the acting. The concept was interesting too. However, I predicted the ending about 1/4 through the movie.

Still a good watch though.

The Change Up: 7.5/10
Really hilarious! I think both Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds are great. But I think Reynolds should stick with comedies, and this particular type of comedy. He was on fire! I remember him on Two Guys, A Girl and A Pizza Place, and thought he was great then too. Unfortunately he hasn't really had the opportunity to be as funny in the movies he's been picking. But he was great in this one, and in Just Friends--both perfect for him. Some of the jokes and bits were way over the top and disgusting, but for the most part it was right on.

Lucky Number Slevin. 9/10. Came on one of the movie channels last night. Extremely underrated movie ... about a Kansas City Shuffle. One of my favorite mob movies out there.

Clever plot. Compelling characters. Good acting across the board. Ingenious dialogue -- the dialogue is almost to the level of Tarantino or Elmore Leonard. Lighthearted in all the right places, but solid enough to take seriously. Just a smart, fun mob movie.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Back