RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Twilight Zone: The Movie - 5/10

The third and fourth sequences are great, but the first one and the accident just leaves this movie being really depressing for me.

"The Other Guys" - 6.5/10

Comedies can only go so high on the scale. But this one is just a great comedy. It gets funnier every time I see it.

The dysfunction chemistry between Marky Mark and Will Farrell kills me.

"At the crime scene...LOL!"

"Good tweet, good tweet!"

"The Other Guys" - 6.5/10

Comedies can only go so high on the scale. But this one is just a great comedy. It gets funnier every time I see it.

The dysfunction chemistry between Marky Mark and Will Farrell kills me.

"At the crime scene...LOL!"

"Good tweet, good tweet!"

"AMERICA!!!!"

"Did you yell 'America' when you hit the accelerator?"

:lol

Haha, yeh I see where your coming from but to give a movie a 9 or even a 10 it has to be F$#@ing epic!!!
It was a good enjoyable movie. Generaly I give above 5 out of 10 for
movies I "just" liked.
Oh, and the "really enjoyed" comment was aimed at a particular sceene in the movie..:wink1:

I agree.5 to me is an OK movie,nothing good but nothing bad either.People are being too generous with their rating.

Catwoman:2/10

I didn't want to see it,but i did anyway when it went on tv and i didn't feel like doing anything else after a hard days work.

I couldn't find a thread for the movie itself, but did anyone see or is planning to see "Lockout"?

It looks pretty good, though the reviews seem kinda "meh" on it. I'm a sucker for breakout movies though.

We watched "We Bought a Zoo" tonight and it wasn't half bad, but Matt Damon really needs to start picking better roles that will win him an oscar. He's a fantastic actor. Cute movie altogether, and Scarlett Johansson makes it 10x better :D

8/10.

The Twilight Zone: The Movie - 5/10

The third and fourth sequences are great, but the first one and the accident just leaves this movie being really depressing for me.
Yeah, since I found out about that accident I can't even bring myself to watch it anymore. Tragic.

I Love You, Man- 8/10
First time seeing this and I was pleaseantly surprised at how funny it was. Paul Rudd was great, and with Jason Segel it made the movie even better.

"Dirty Girl"... 6.5/10

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3eAiB5UPo[/ame]

The Announcement-Magic Johnson HIV story 10/10 I remember when I heard the announcement. Brought back so many childhood memories. The players that I loved to watch in the NBA when I was young.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmQXPQTAcYc[/ame]

Back