RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

In the Name of the Father 8.5/10

Really good flick, Daniel Day Lewis give an amazing performance and it's based on a true story and its a messed up story. Too bad the DVD from Netflix decided to screw up during the last minute, luckily it didnt kill the end for me.

This here is an excellent movie.

Breaking Bad Season 1. Some great characters and some bizarre situations. Can't wait for more. 8.5/10

The Librarian III: The Curse of the Judas Chalice: 7.5/10
My favourite of the three! :)

Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D: 5 / 10.

And I think I'm being generous. Even grading on a curve as I do with all kids movies, this sucked. Robert Rodriguez is grossly overrated...nothing good since Desperado and Sin City. My kids loved it though.

The Dukes Of Hazzard: 6.5/10
Not the best of films, and certainly doesn't have that feel that the TV-show had, but I like the driving scenes and action, so that makes for a fun watch once in a while.

Gettin' Square: 8/10
I like to think of this like an Australian Snatch or Lock Stock or something. Not as good as those, but certainly a cool film! :rock :rock

Inception: 8/10
Enjoyed it more with a second viewing, but still not a favorite.

Jackass 3: 9/10
Absolutely hilarious... it amazes me that these guys are able to continue harming and demeaning themselves in such creative, entertaining and painful ways :lol Even felt a bit queasy during one of the scenes which is always a mark of quality :lecture

red riding hood........2/10...........:monkey4

opening sequence i knew it was going to be a crap movie............but i couldnt turn it off, i thought maybe possibly hopefully it would get a bit better............NOPE...........crappy all the way thru.

a 2 was generous

Shock Corridor: 7/10 - Acting was good, and if you've seen it, I would have to ask, who is your favorite crazy?

red riding hood........2/10...........:monkey4

opening sequence i knew it was going to be a crap movie............but i couldnt turn it off, i thought maybe possibly hopefully it would get a bit better............NOPE...........crappy all the way thru.

a 2 was generous

That movie looked like shat... good to know I'm not missing anything :lol

Back