RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Supergator - the absolute worst movie I have ever seen. :lol I knew it would be bad...but this was just horrible...the acting was even worse than the crappy special effects.

I would give this a 0.5/10 only because it was so bad I actually chuckled a few times.

Why did you even bother watching it? :lol

Insidious. Starts off creepy and then turns into the very stuff it tries to make you fill your pants with. 4/10

Captain America the First Avenger:7,5/10

Not bad at all,i liked it alot better than Thor,which i didn't like at all.

The Big Lebowski - 9.5/10

One of the best. I highly recommend the new Blu-ray if you haven't picked it up yet. I still need to watch a lot of the extras on the disc.

Why did you even bother watching it? :lol

Because it was so incredibly bad I could not turn away. :lol I think I was bit surprised at how bloody awful it was and wondered if it could maintain that the whole way through. It did!!

Supergator - the absolute worst movie I have ever seen. :lol I knew it would be bad...but this was just horrible...the acting was even worse than the crappy special effects.

I would give this a 0.5/10 only because it was so bad I actually chuckled a few times.

Jen you want a good Alligator movie, watch Rogue or Black Water, both really good alligator/croc movies.

Priest

loved the graphic novel and the movie, the post apoc setting and the way their technology was, was wonderful. how they fit each personality with a style was great.

Bronson:7/10

Interesting film, though probably not for everyone. Awesome performance by tom hardy. Would've been an 8 but the numerous glimpses of hardys pecker put it down a point.

I saw the Devil - 8/10

Damn good Korean horror film. Really awesome movie, I cant beleive I didnt watch this sooner with all the good reviews.

Fast Five 7/10

Not half bad... The story was a bit meh and the bad guy is...well the worst bad guy in the history of bad guys. Good action (though not that much of it is car action) and an amazing fighting scene. You could really feel the blows hitting and pretty hard...

Back