RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The only other thing I will say is Celtic is when you said "What fun is it when you turn your main character into a horrible horrible person?"...he was that character from the very beginning and stayed that way throughout the film.

I disagree with the "stayed that way throughout the film" theory

For instance:
Spoiler Spoiler:

For instance:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahhhh for me that's a stretch man.

The sticking the head out the hole, well maybe...very slim maybe IMO, but I could kind of see that.

The Hanzo thing, nah, don't think so...that to me was okey doke, respect your decision, thanks for delaying them more for me so I can save my A$$,...SEEEEE YA!

Just different views of the movie and the characters which I can appreciate. Really glad no one has gone insane over the conversation like some of the people on this board....appreciate the discussion. :duff

How To Train Your Dragon - 9/10

Very entertaining. Beautifully animated. A lot of great surprises, not the least of which was the Jonsi song during the credits.

For instance:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Psst it was Tracker *runs away*

I mean the movie really isnt this complicated. Royce DID use them in a trap. But right after that he was more then willing to team up with them and beat the monsters. Yes, he wanted to save his ass...but you can tell, so very easily that he wanted to save Isebelle. Royce was right. Edwin WAS dead weight. Now...a normal human would for sure do what Izzy did. But Royce is a very disturbed person. His perception on the world is a very skewed one.

He almost pleaded with Izzy to come with him. But she refused. The look on his face was not that of someone who didnt give a ____. He regreted doing it. For the first time in his life.

When he came back, he even said "You spend so much time looking out for others, you forgot about yourself". He appeciated what she did.

By the end of the movie, his entire character did a 180. He stopped being a lone wolf, stopped being a cold selfish monster...he became human. He beat the Predators.

There IS a character arch. I dont see why it's so hard to see.

Sleepy Hollow: 8.5/10 One of my favorite Burton films. I really like the gloomy atmosphere that he managed to create. Love the setting and style of the village Sleepy Hollow in this film. The story and acting is good as well, and the Headless Horseman is badass!! :rock :rock :rock

Sleepy Hollow: 8.5/10 One of my favorite Burton films. I really like the gloomy atmosphere that he managed to create. Love the setting and style of the village Sleepy Hollow in this film. The story and acting is good as well, and the Headless Horseman is badass!! :rock :rock :rock

I agree...I love that film as well

Tropic Thunder 6.5/10 (though Dwny Jnr gets a 9 for his part)

Toy Story 3 7.5/10- After the home runs of Wall-E and Up I was strangely expecting something more... great kids flick though.

28 Weeks Later 6/10- deeply, deeply flawed, but still had enough edge of your seat moment, plus it had Rose Byrne

Sorry, but Toy Story 3 is a great movie...period. :D

One of the best of the year.

Sorry, but Toy Story 3 is a great movie...period. :D

One of the best of the year.

Well my wife and kids think it's the best of the 3 TS pics, but 2 is still my fave by quite a wide country mile, Jessie's song gets me everytime! TS2 is a 10/10 for me.

Robin Hood - director's cut. 6/10. It was watchable, but far too slow for most of the film. The final battle helps make up for some of it, but it can't make up for all of it. With that much time, you'd think they'd have some sort of character development, particularly with the 'merry men'.

Back