RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloween 2018 5/10

Some decent scenes with Michael and pretty neat twist on what Old Man Michael would look like and do.

Some of the twists were just too far fetched though.

Booksmart - 8/10

Pretty good. Kind of a 'Superbad' type film but from the female perspective. I was surprised to see it was directed by the actress Olivia Wilde.

Aladdin 2019 7/10

Will Smith was very good on his version of the genie. Loved the actress who played Jasmine. She nailed it. Aladdin was good as well but lacked that charm from the animated film. Wish they would have done a few things from the animated version but all in all it was pretty good.

The Stuff: 5.5/10

Very weird movie. Didn't make a lot of sense.
Bad Times at the El Royale 7/10 Not bad. Had some good twist in it I didn't see coming but all in all it was a decent flick.
I would give it a similar kind of score. I enjoyed it. But pretty forgettable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Men in Black: International - 4/10

Some decent ideas here and there, but very basic and predictable plot that is more or less identical to the previous three movies. Dialogue was atrocious and it had your usual bad acting from Hemsworth whenever he plays himself. Tessa Thompson's character was probably the best part.

ROCKETMAN 4/10 didn't realize it was a dialog sing along.And not to even mention Nigel Olsson or Dee Murray is a Travesty.When I saw them at the Filmore is SF it was just the Trio.. Piano,Drums and Bass and they were awesome.

A Star is Born (Cooper / Gaga) 7/10 - standard chick flick,it's the chemistry between Cooper and Gaga that makes this watchable. Christ I'm rooting for them...

Deadwood: The Movie 6/10 One can never hear the word **** sucker too many times in a western....

My Diner with Herve 5/10 - Horny lil bugger....

Back