RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alien: Covenant - 8/10

Going to update this one: 5/10. Smarter than the average film, but stupid for Alien. First viewing high must've gotten me on that original score.

Rating the others as I've watched them again recently.

Alien - 9/10
Aliens - 9/10
Alien 3 (Assembly Cut) - 8/10
Alien: Resurrection - 7/10
Prometheus - 6/10

Last edited:
Flight of the Living Dead - it’s a straight to DVD zombie movie. Hard to grade but very entertaining for those who just want to switch off!!

Going to update this one: 5/10. Smarter than the average film, but stupid for Alien. First viewing high must've gotten me on that original score.

Rating the others as I've watched them again recently.

Alien - 9/10
Aliens - 9/10
Alien 3 (Assembly Cut) - 8/10
Alien: Resurrection - 7/10
Prometheus - 6/10

Your scores are all wrong. ;)

I kid but ALIEN is a 10 out of 10 my friend.

ALIEN - 10 out of 10
ALIEN - 9.5 out of 10
ALIEN 3 (Assembly Cut) - 7 out of 10
ALIEN Resurrection - 2 out of 10
Prometheus 6 out of 10
ALIEN Covenant - 6 out of 10

Mile 22 - 2 out of 10

Could have been a fun action film but it had the worst editing / direction I have seen in an action film in a long long time.

Yep' have to agree 2/10.. for how bad ass these ghosts were supposed to be they sure made them look stupid.Don't know what they were thinking.
They had the actors,the story could have been cool,but NOT.

The Happytime Murders 3/10.. too much sexual ennuendo that didn't work.Don't waste your time.

Last edited:
UPGRADE. a BAD A$$ !10 Very fun bad a$$ action leaving you saying WOW at the fight scene's.

UFO. A college student investigate's a UFO at a airport that leave's a message in timed tone's translated into math to try talk with us. A deep UFO concept quick movie give a 4.

Marrowbone. A family has a murderer as a father and brother vow's to keep family safe. I give a 7 enjoyed the suspense/horror.

Last edited:
Back