RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Housebound 6/10
Plexworthy : No
Rewatchability: 2/10

Though it was a horror movie....once I realized it was trying to make you laugh it got better. In the same vain as Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead, but not done as well....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Deadpool 2 - 8/10

I loved it, and really wasn't expecting to, but the action scenes carried it for me, the whole '4th wall' thing which I do find strange just seems to work, makes me want a Deadpool figure in my collection and will defiantly add a Cable and would probably get a Domino if it was ever made.

Iron Fist. Season 2. I could not even get thru 1st season skipped to 2nd season of full on kung fu action all the way to the end give a 6.

TRAGEDY GIRL'S. A Comedy/horror fun fast film of crazy bff murder's a 10 for the kill's.

American Satan. I cant believe watched to 10's in a row both will be cult favorite's. A band make's a deal with you know who and enjoy the ride friends. A PURE 10.

Peppermint. I am on a roll of PURE 10'S. ABSOLUTELY BAD@$$!!!Female Punisher story pretty much dont F with MoM!

Last edited:
Dark crime's. Jim Carrey as a detective investigates a murder and sexclub this one was too dark for my taste strong performance but i felt lost in the story whole time. Give a 4.

Down a dark hallway. Uma Thurman runs a school 4 troubled girls with a twist. Its not scary interesting concept story but fell flat imo, give a 3.

White Boy Rick 8/10.. excellent film for being based on a true story.A little slow near the end.All the acting was very good and Bel Powley as Dawn stole every scene she was in.

DeadPool 2

7/10: nearly a 6 saved in the last 15 minutes.

Plexworthy : yep

Rewatchability: 5/10

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

The Predator 3/10 - and that's generous. If you were alive when the original came out or have an IQ over 80, avoid it, or at best wait to Redbox it.

SICARIO 2. What a clusterfuuu mission bad ass action to the end. Give a strong 9.

White boy Rick. A young kid has a dad who sell's gun's illegally and gets caught up in undercover work with police and go from there ,give a 5.

DEADPOOL 2 Supercut loved it all a strong 8.

Seven guardians of the tomb. Tomb raider meets arachnophobia give a 7 for creepy spider's.

The house with clock in its wall's. Jack Black is a male warlock witch has his nephew live with him after nephew losing his parents give a 5 fun one for the kids.

You were never realy here. Joaquin Phoenix I wanted to see how deep this guy can get very scarring depressing ptsd deep film give a 8.

Slumber. A Nghtmare full on CREEPY/ Suspense horror. I'd Love to see Nightmare on elm street take this path in horror again damn Creepy ,give a 7. LET FREDDY HUNT EVERY AGE!!!!YOUNG & OLD.

Last edited:
Back