RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never bother with any of that crap. I saw the film, I thought it was so full of itself by masquerading a deep artistic film and it was anything but. Not to mention, the run time was laughable with many flat spots. I went into wanting to like it, I truly did. But half way through it felt like getting root canal.

If anything, the whole parade around this film comes off as mass hysteria. I just don't know how anyone saw this film any differently. It wasn't awful, but masterpiece? No.

Oh and Metacritic might be the ****tiest review site on the internetz.

Your opinion doesn't matter, the internet disagrees. :monkey3

Maybe the Bayformers are a better fit for a guy like you? Shiny, explosions, CGI, funniez, underage chicks. :lol

RjJYz5X.gif

________

Pliss is right, all those sites round up the same dumb bloggers and """critics""", it's the same fallacious group-think crap everywhere.

Not that I think Logan was bad, that's where I disagree with Pliss, I like Logan a lot.

But appealing to popularity is never valid, I value more the opinion of my niccas here.

To avoid pointless gainsaying bickering, in future all movie/TV ratings posted here must be pre-approved by some member whose opinion nobody gives a **** about

Clown is untriggerable and does not trigger. Be like the Clown :lecture (professor emoji used to signal an authoritative, indisputable point)

The Iron Giant - 9/10
Loved it. I want to watch it again soon.

Alien: Covenant - 6.5/10
I liked it and I'd see it again. Didn't really care for the characters apart from Fassbender tho and the CGI was wonky in a few places.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - 7/10
This is possibly my fourth viewing(?). I liked it. The comedy drags on in a few places, but I like how they focus on the characters. The visuals are great. Nebula is hawt.

Back