RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue one a ten in my book loved it!

White Girl. Movie. Its pretty much sex n cocaine a real life type story after school special lol. I dont know how to rate except say its messed up story.

Suicide Squad - 2/10

Sorry folks, but I thought this was terrible.

Why the hell was Jai Courtney even in this movie? Then again, why is Jai Courtney in any movie?

I laughed once, and that was because I told my Wife the nameless Villain with no intro was going to die first, then 2 seconds later he died. Poor guy, at least let the viewers know who he was.

Actually there was a second time i laughed, after the satellites were taken out, they still managed to get a live feed, in the middle of the ocean, of an aircraft carrier being destroyed. That actually earned this movie extra points. :lol

Made little to no sense.

Two good things came of this...

I didn't spend any money on it because I got a $5 Vudu credit the day before.

And...

Found a superhero movie I hated more than MOS and BVS. I'd watch BVS on a 24 hour loop before I ever watched this again.

There might have been a slightly better movie in there somewhere, because you could tell it really suffered from the lousy editing.

Before anybody bashes me, I like Batman and Superman, so I'm not Anti-DC or Pro-Marvel or whatever some of you like to throw out there when seeing negative word on the movies you love.

You anti-DC or Pro-Marvel or whatever!!! :cuss

What did you think of Leto? :lol

Ledger's Joker was so good that it's nearly impossible to watch this movie and not wish for that Joker instead. I think Leto is a good actor, but what I saw of his Joker I didn't really like, just felt more like an up and coming young Gangster/Thug than what I recognize as the Joker. Perhaps if there had been more time with his character I might have felt differently.

Suicide Squad - 2/10

Sorry folks, but I thought this was terrible.

Why the hell was Jai Courtney even in this movie? Then again, why is Jai Courtney in any movie?

I laughed once, and that was because I told my Wife the nameless Villain with no intro was going to die first, then 2 seconds later he died. Poor guy, at least let the viewers know who he was.

Actually there was a second time i laughed, after the satellites were taken out, they still managed to get a live feed, in the middle of the ocean, of an aircraft carrier being destroyed. That actually earned this movie extra points. :lol

Made little to no sense.

Two good things came of this...

I didn't spend any money on it because I got a $5 Vudu credit the day before.

And...

Found a superhero movie I hated more than MOS and BVS. I'd watch BVS on a 24 hour loop before I ever watched this again.

There might have been a slightly better movie in there somewhere, because you could tell it really suffered from the lousy editing.

Before anybody bashes me, I like Batman and Superman, so I'm not Anti-DC or Pro-Marvel or whatever some of you like to throw out there when seeing negative word on the movies you love.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rushmore223 again.

Sausage Party - 6.5/10

Wasn't really funny, but was entertaining and an interesting idea imo. I wouldn't watch it again

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rogue One in 15/70 2D IMAX (2016)

Initial rating: 9/10

Final 30 minutes of the movie: 11/10

I was blown away by details both major and minor in this film and consider it to possibly be the new high water mark for prequels, not just in Star Wars, but any franchise, any genre. I knew that I'd enjoy it if it was at least as good as ROTJ, and even if it wasn't I figured it'd still be at worst another "Genisys," an enjoyable movie but not one I accept as canon. R1 far, FAR exceeded my expectations. It almost had no right to be this good.

Last edited:

I was blown away by details both major and minor in this film and consider it to possibly be the new high water mark for prequels, not just in Star Wars, but any franchise, any genre. I knew that I'd enjoy it if it was at least as good as ROTJ, and even if it wasn't I figured it'd still be at worst another "Genisys," an enjoyable movie but not one I accept as canon. R1 far, FAR exceeded my expectations. It almost had no right to be this good.

Who are you, Nigel Tufnel?

My review goes to 11! :lol

Been wondering what your review would be. Not that I ever thought it would be negative.

I honestly can't understand how any Star Wars fan could not love this movie.

Agreed completely.

I now await the opinion of my eldest brother as a final confirmation..he is..not as forgiving as I am....

Who are you, Nigel Tufnel?

My review goes to 11! :lol

:lol

Been wondering what your review would be. Not that I ever thought it would be negative.

I honestly can't understand how any Star Wars fan could not love this movie.

Yeah. I was amazed at how expertly it expanded the universe, complete with unexpected twists and turns, yet still adhered to the narrative long since finalized by the opening scroll of ANH. And to do so in such a hyper-scrutinized saga as SW is a profound accomplishment.

Agreed completely.

Nice. Last year we had Genisys, this year, ROGUE ONE! :rock

Though admittedly it's quite the insult to R1 to mention both in the same sentence. :lol

Back