RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm saying :lol that TFA had the advantage of using OT structure and elements. Which could be what killed the originality.

Oh my bad :lol

I honestly can't see how though, new characters had the most screen time, and the action scenes were absolutely forgettable too. TPM had much better action in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TPM had much better action in my opinion.

True, this is pretty much the Star Wars equivalent of the Batman warehouse fight yo!

jar-jar-pod.gif

:lol :lol :lol

I'd take that over that boring plot hole of a final fight in TFA.

Could you imagine how Loved TPM would be if it was as good as TFA and had Darth Maul in it?

What TPM gets right just can't overwhelm what it got wrong, but you're right, it is quite memorable. Maul still gives me goosebumps.

Of course it did, QuiGon/Obi vs Maul is probably the second best fight in the entire franchise.

I think TFA had better aerial battles though, seeing the Xwings to the rescue is the only thing that pumps me up in TFA.

Yea that was probably my favorite scene of the movie.

Koyaanisqatsi - 8/10 Woah, what a trip, I was gonna play this as background while I did other stuff but I ended up watching it entirely, I loved this, the final Atlas-Centaur sequence brought tears to my eyes, and it got me into a nice and comfy Hopi mythology research, plus, can't beat Philip Glass.

Gaspar and pturtle make good points about TPM v TFA. I might agree if it weren't for 3 things; Jar Jar, baby boy Anakin, and midichlorians :Flush :thud: :monkey4

Gaspar and pturtle make good points about TPM v TFA. I might agree if it weren't for 3 things; Jar Jar, baby boy Anakin, and midichlorians :Flush :thud: :monkey4

Re watching it, I don't hate baby Anakin anymore, I think he was equally as bad as almost everyone else. The rest you're right about though, I also hated the long underwater scene.

I didn't say it Teenage mutant ninja turtles didn't stand up, I said it didn't age well, meaning dated. Some movies you can watch and they look like they can belong in any time period. Turtles isn't one of them. Nothing to do with the technical aspects. I still won't watch the bay turtles movies. Just some of the goofiness, like them doing 3 stooges motions and sounds, plus fight choreography has come a long way. I need to watch the second movie again but I remember better fighting in that one.

Has it? I dunno 'bout that. Most films these days seem to favour extreme closeup and relentless cutting. Hard to even tell if they've got much in the way of choreography at all.

I watched Turtles '90 the other day myself and I was impressed by what I saw.

Bone Tomahawk 7.8/10

I'm still trying to process what I just watched. I was prepared for the goriness ahead of time but the movie still lulled into a sense of "oh it won't be so bad". Ha! It's not a movie I'd recommend to just anybody without telling them to watch at their own risk. I think I'm giving this movie such a high score because the performances from the cast were so great, especially Richard Jenkins as the back up deputy. The writing was very good through the majority of the film as well.

Back