RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-Men: Apocalypse- 7.0/10

I feel like Singer should step back from the franchise, just his cinematic style feels old and repetitive.

Apocalypse himself was a disappointment.

Saving grace was McAvoy's and Fassbender's performances and the development of the young X-Men, Cyclops, Jean, and Nightcrawler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.K thanks LEJUAN for correction. If you liked the 1st one you will love the 2nd i hope we see a 3rd.:pray:

Sadly I didn't enjoy the first one - but my kids are keen to see this one, so I'll go along as the good parent and if I enjoy it it'll be a bonus :)

X-Men: Apocalypse

Not sure on a number. It's not the complete train wreck everyone made out, but it's a wreck for sure and definitely not as good as DOFP. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. I guess in the 6-7/10 category. One thing I'll say, Singer needs to get the **** away from the franchise. FOX has the talent to make a good Marvel film (Deadpool) it's just they got the wrong people behind it.

Interstellar - 6/10

Only my second viewing. It's alright, has 2 or 3 powerful scenes but overall not something I'll watch very much.

Damn right...or maybe I am not as easily entertained as some people? I know alot of people will watch just about anything...especially if its got T&A , bad jokes or lots of action and death......that's obvious from American culture. (just look at the TV line ups).

Myself I prefer, plot, character development, pacing, score, editing , acting, directing, effects, and the combinations of them to tell a cohesive story that entertains, educated or moves me....

So I guess people are free to rate anything anyway they want....

Yep ....
John Wick 10/10! Just as good as Star Wars!
Deadpool .....Awesome, better than Shawshank Redemption. (why cause it entertained me for 2 hours)
Hot Tub Time Machine....INCREDIBLE FILM! Much better than It's a Wonderful Life!!!!

No wonder Hollywood can produce such crap every year.....when people accept it as good entertainment....
Man, you'd really hate me, I prefer both John wick and dead pool to star wars and Shawshank redemption lol

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Night of the Living Dead (1968) - 7/10 Enjoyed it a bit better than the 1990 version from the other night.

Back