RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Videodrome 1/10

the Muppets 1/10

I know the muppets is for kids I know, but even as a kid movie it blows, super boring, no jokes, hated it...

Last edited:

Amazing Spiderman 3-D 9.5/10

The reboot of the Spiderman franchise has never been better. Both Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone was surprising good in this movie. It is the best of the 4 Spidey movie. Actually I never even cared about the Tobey Maquire Spiderman movies especially the 3rd installment.

Things I enjoyed about the movie:
1) Spider webs cgi was simply amazing. Looks so realistic.
2) The actors Emma Stone & Garfield. They were suited for the role. Great chemistry.
3) Lizard. Loved it. Would love a PF made of it (comic version though & make him big).
4) Cameo scene with Stan Lee. His best one ever!
5) Spiderman suit. Great design. A maquette would be fantastic.
6) the battle scene between Spidey & Lizard.
7) the fact that they made Spidey vulnerable was a big plus.

Negatives: only 1
1) it took a while for Peter Parker becoming Spiderman

Not as good as Avengers but overall a fantastic reboot of this franchise. It must be watched in 3-D

Amazing Spider-Man.....5/10

Yeah, it was what I expected. Maybe I was too harsh, but I doubt it. way too much like the Raimi films. Really gave nothing new to the table.

Garfield was the best Spidey though. I just wish he was a little "sweeter". He was kinda _____y. Which I get...I just wish they had him a bit nicer to his Aunt and Uncle.

John Carter - 6/10

I thought it was an all right movie. I didnt think it was great, but it wasnt as bad as I had heard.

The Amazing Spider-Man 7.5/10

I went in without much in the way of expectations aside from thinking the action scenes looked great and generally liking Garfield's past work. I liked the film enough, though it's not the Raimi duology-killer that some would let on.

Ted - 7.5/10

It was a lot funnier than I thought it would be, and also a lot more serious. All of the characters were given their fair share of screen time and were equally important to the story, which I like. A little inconsistent as Seth does a 'Family Guy' and sections off little jokes, but all around a solid comedy:)

21 Jump Street - 6/10 - Funny here and there but nothing special.

Brave - 6/10 - Very average for Pixar.

Tower Heist 8/10

Very solid comedy, good performances, Eddie Murphy was Funny! :horror
that was such a surprise,
very good movie, i was surprised,

Better than the Muppets

I liked it, but I did see it right after the Muppets, so maybe I was just so pissed about the Mupppets that Tower heist seemed better? LOL

I liked it, I mean, is not like I'm going to buy it or anything, it was just a fun movie

Thomas Crown Affair (Pierce Brosnan one) - 8/10

very good, better than I remember

Serenity - 8/10

Also very good, cool hand-to-hand combat scenes, funny, good main theme (music)

Why do you hate nice and good things like The Muppets. :(

I thought it was one of the worst comedies I've seen in a long time.

Muppets are awesome until you turn six.

the muppets, well, I heard all these good things about it
it's not really a bad movie is just really boring, it didn't have any good jokes, I expected to be funny, the story is kinda lame and most of the movie felt boring to me, it was really slow,

the ending was nice but i regret watching it,

Back