Rank the Matrix trilogy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rank the Matrix trilogy

• Matrix > Reloaded > Revolutions

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Matrix > Revolutions > Reloaded

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Reloaded > Matrix > Revolutions

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Reloaded > Revolutions > Matrix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revolutions > Reloaded > Matrix

• Revolutions > Matrix > Reloaded

• Total voters
So the Wachowski Siblings are now saying that the Matrix Trilogy was ALWAYS meant to be interpreted as a transgender allegory.

Oh. Right. Of course it was.

And Dumbledore was ALWAYS gay, and Hermione was ALWAYS black.

And we've ALWAYS been at war with Eastasia.

Actually I think that's been blown out of proportion. I think Lilly's exact words were, I'm glad you asked because we've been thinking about that more in recent years.

I'm not sure it was a conscious thing at the time (though they did have a character who was male in one world and female in the other).

If they did, I never noticed it in all these years of watching.

I mean clearly what's her face in the first movie was a lesbian, and there was a ton of S+M leather daddy stuff throughout, but none of that ever conveyed anything to me about switching genders.

If they did, I never noticed it in all these years of watching.

I mean clearly what's her face in the first movie was a lesbian, and there was a ton of S+M leather daddy stuff throughout, but none of that ever conveyed anything to me about switching genders.

Maybe they were referring to the character "Switch" i never got any inclination of that they were going trangender. First movie was a great action movie and to me had a message of wake up and don't take life only as you see it.

Back