Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'close enough' simply wont do for me, sorry.

Not for $650.

The reason why we are getting this from rainman is because accuracy, accuracy and accuracy.

I think I can do a marla, slap a COA on it, some fancy box and try to sell it here just as much as the next person, but how well it sells depends on the accuracy of the actual figure itself.

I agree. When paying big money, I too expect a certain level of accuracy. All I meant is I assumed Rainman thought the glasses shown were close enough for us, but they won't cut it - I want them to be 'dead-on' too!

i want bounty hunter blondie...... after fight club line revisit the dollars trilogy.... hell i'd even get indio.

I don't really like that idea personally unles it were super unique items. There are plenty of companies that put out basic suits and shirts and such that are up to top standard. Ttl for example. I'd never pay more than 50 bucks fir a suit tie shirt set.

To me. This...
msoxvl.jpg

and this...
2zs2uzn.jpg

are light years apart. I'd gladly pay good money for a tailored look for a custom figure.

I have to disagree with you

There is nothing at all wrong with the TTL suit

I have 2 and they are fantastic, of course the Harue tailored suits are superior to the TTL suit no question but the substantial price diffence in my opinion means that i would choose the TTL all the time considering they look cracking

Well I can see both sides - I would only ever perhaps get one of the Harue quality suits and use it for a grail piece, perhaps a Bruce Wayne if I ever found a perfect head to go along with it. Would not spend that much for run of the mill customs clearly

I have to disagree with you

There is nothing at all wrong with the TTL suit

I have 2 and they are fantastic, of course the Harue tailored suits are superior to the TTL suit no question but the substantial price diffence in my opinion means that i would choose the TTL all the time considering they look cracking

I've yet to see a shot of a TTL suit that looked good on something. Have any shots?

edit: Just to clarify, I'm not saying they can't look good. Just that I've not seen a picture that proves they can yet.

Last edited:
Good news from Rainman!

He will sell the "red shades" separately.
And the "black Oakley" will be included in the 2nd version of Fighter 1999... :rock2

Thanks,

Hi Zuno,

any idea when the red shades will be released? is it gonna be on the same time when he's shipping the v1 durden?

ah, thanks EC!

____... that means I will have to come up with the funds for the v2 durden soon :banghead

Gonna have to join the team ramen noodles for at least 3 months, since after v2 durden, it will be marla, and I'm guessing norton wouldnt be too far away:sick

Well I can see both sides - I would only ever perhaps get one of the Harue quality suits and use it for a grail piece, perhaps a Bruce Wayne if I ever found a perfect head to go along with it. Would not spend that much for run of the mill customs clearly

Read my mind.

holy cow!!! stop with these sculpts dear god please i beg you!!! let my bank account recover!!!

Not really seeing Norton in that sculpt as of yet. HT put out a sculpt that had a really nice likeness to Norton.

Back