Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman wants you!

Someone needs to be the leader in the untapped music icon genre. Rainman would be my choice to lead the way.. Jini Hendrix would be a perfect first choice.

Lee has said he isn't keen on doing Hendrix because serang has done him.
Also there is a company who are suppose to be mass producing wood stock Hendrix next year.... Although rainman Hendrix would be awesome!

Cap any chance we can get a voting poll?

Tim please just include Dark Helmet on the list, not asking for u to even mention it but curious if he sees it if it strikes his interest, thanks man!

I don't know how to add a poll but don't really feel it's necessary anyway. We can all see what is popular and we are not choosing what is to be made here.

Tim please just include Dark Helmet on the list, not asking for u to even mention it but curious if he sees it if it strikes his interest, thanks man!

Don't worry I will be man. :duff

Even though I have zero interest whatsoever in it! :lol

i think the tailor will have more of a challenge with Hook than Rainman himself.

i think the tailor will have more of a challenge with Hook than Rainman himself.

Agreed - the tailoring would be a challenge to say the least.

Although Hook would be a figure who could simply be barebones.
Lee would tackle the head, boots, hook, sword and hat sculpts - while yunsil concentrated on the garments.

He said he wants a challenge that hasn't been done before. this may be it?

a5270761da845a0ba9facc602f0f9904.jpg

Eddie Murphie! Coming to America.

I agree with everyone voting for Jimi Hendrix and anyone voting for Lady Sif or Heimdall.

Would also be in for a spot on Edward Scissorhands with real hair. Would save me from trying to get a HT customized.

Man I think hook would be a really difficult, I would love to see this happen that's my vote! RUN HOME JACK!

This has been my grail figure for awhile. Just about the only thing I would pay thru the nose for anymore and I know Rainman would pay attention to all the detail.

If rainman wants a challenge he need look no further than Edward. The hair, hands, outfit and pretty much everything about the figure presents a challenge.
Yes Hot Toys did it but that was seven years ago and looks really dated. And unlike a lot of the sugguestions that have been made in this thread this one would be a good seller.

17171951139_927407148c_c.jpg

I agree with this! In fact I'd like to see a voting poll started with Dark Helmet as one of the choices. I bet a lot of people would be keen on seeing this character made.

Some great suggestions.. I think either of these would be a homerun... Hawkeye or Ethan Edwards..

Rainman.jpg

Back