Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman wants you!

So far Dark Helmet is the only one I would be in for.
Hook and Hendrix are not for me, but I can see the appeal and think they are good choices.

If rainman wants a challenge he need look no further than Edward. The hair, hands, outfit and pretty much everything about the figure presents a challenge.
Yes Hot Toys did it but that was seven years ago and looks really dated. And unlike a lot of the sugguestions that have been made in this thread this one would be a good seller.

17171951139_927407148c_c.jpg

17172036579_46aafc0bd6_c.jpg

In for the Scissor Man! Great suggestion there!

1. Raoul Duke (Depp and Benicio would be ideal)
2. Hook (Pan and Hook would be grails of grails - for me atleast)

He said he wants something challenging - All of these characters have difficult work arounds to adhere to. As well as amazing accessories to go with them.
that is all.

I really liked chris Farley's Tommy Boy and Beverly Hills ninja. Throwing it out there since we problem will never get a 1/6 scale of him.
cdf54a91aa376b9611674dc0ffa17a79.jpg

Also would love to see Robin Williams, Mrs Doubtfire made. Loved Robin as an Actor and grew up watching his movies.
c2c9ed54528ada5b29fccb0f7aec54dd.jpg

So far I think these are strongest contenders:

Hook
Doubtfire
Dark Helmet (been done)
Raoul Duke
Edward Scissorhands (Hot Toys)
Jimi Hendrix
Wikus van de merwe?

??

So far I think these are strongest contenders:

Hook
Doubtfire
Dark Helmet (been done)
Raoul Duke
Edward Scissorhands (Hot Toys)
Jimi Hendrix
Wikus van de merwe?

??

Dark Helmet has been done so that is out, he wants something new....

Hook or Duke (reading through the thread) seem like top choices. challenging, havnt been done before, extreme nostalgia, and If I remember correctly - Duke came in 2nd next to Torrance on the last interest Poll.

Should we start a Poll in this thread with those options listed?

I will send those 2 choices to rainman as high contenders with all the others. See what he prefers or something we haven't even said.

Someone needs to be the leader in the untapped music icon genre. Rainman would be my choice to lead the way.. Jini Hendrix would be a perfect first choice.

That wig is madness...also the tailoring around the wrists... hell.

Back