Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman wants you!

If he wants a challenge how about Hook? :)

Simple suggestions.

eccaa8bf2b1a625b3d84a6a5fc2ad303.jpg

3fa9ca30605af14badef25411e42130a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is only one clear answer...

Dark Helmet - Spaceballs:

Unique, interesting, different, difficult, iconic, comedy!
image.jpg

1-Dr Strangelove
2- Walter Sobcheck- with bowling bag, gun, brown paper wrapped Uzi , dog carrier with Dog( The Big Lebowski)
3-Mad Max
4- Johnny Depp from Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas

so far the ideas would rank:

Jimi Hendrix
Hook (D. Hoffman)

This. Unique and has never been done before.

Would be so awesome to see Rainman tackle this.

Duke_depp.jpg

So far Dark Helmet is the only one I would be in for.
Hook and Hendrix are not for me, but I can see the appeal and think they are good choices.

If rainman wants a challenge he need look no further than Edward. The hair, hands, outfit and pretty much everything about the figure presents a challenge.
Yes Hot Toys did it but that was seven years ago and looks really dated. And unlike a lot of the sugguestions that have been made in this thread this one would be a good seller.

17171951139_927407148c_c.jpg

17172036579_46aafc0bd6_c.jpg

So far Dark Helmet is the only one I would be in for.
Hook and Hendrix are not for me, but I can see the appeal and think they are good choices.

If rainman wants a challenge he need look no further than Edward. The hair, hands, outfit and pretty much everything about the figure presents a challenge.
Yes Hot Toys did it but that was seven years ago and looks really dated. And unlike a lot of the sugguestions that have been made in this thread this one would be a good seller.

17171951139_927407148c_c.jpg

17172036579_46aafc0bd6_c.jpg

I'd be in for Edward!

Didn't he say he wanted a subject that hadn't been tackled before? Hot Toys practically have their own Johnny Depp department

^
^ good point.

I'll collate the most popular choices in a few days and send them to Lee. :duff

This is merely for suggestions though. He may or may not do anything from the list or may do something completely different.

How about a Rorschach figure? Imagine what The Great Rainman could do with that?! It'd be the GREATEST Rorschach figure ever produced!

C'mon, Rainman...give us a RORSCHACH.

Or...a HIT GIRL from the 1st Kick-Ass movie. The ones out there right now are lacking items and likeness. Rainman will murder either of these choices!

Who's with me?!

:hi5:

Back