Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to share a couple more new pics and my video of the additions to my Rainman Pulp Fiction custom figure set thanks to Robbie, Pitbull, and Neo Geo!

pulp4_zpsa8f9a2cd.jpg

pulp3_zps781b4721.jpg

pulp_zps2ed6d33d.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qm5650KtxU&feature=share&list=UU85l2w24GKXdTLsaS_5Wd0w[/ame]

nice steve!!!

Here's my Dork clothes guys (thanks to sam who sold me many of the neccessary parts i needed)

photo1-18_zps5b907f44.jpg

Not crazy about the EB body's feet... they are a little small for my tastes.

photo2-16_zps7a914b29.jpg

photo3-14_zps399c6f85.jpg

photo4-13_zps45d11934.jpg

photo5-6_zpsf764dba9.jpg

I wanted to share a couple more new pics and my video of the additions to my Rainman Pulp Fiction custom figure set thanks to Robbie, Pitbull, and Neo Geo!

pulp4_zpsa8f9a2cd.jpg

[/url]

Somehow I prefer how you have them displayed like beachboys.

Not correct like in the film, but still instantly recognisable.

Leasure after a hard day killing.

526312_222542711236639_1952958187_n.jpg

Not the best of photos, but thought I'd share

Great display as always, Steve! Love your set ups, bro! :)

nice steve!!!

Here's my Dork clothes guys (thanks to sam who sold me many of the neccessary parts i needed)

photo1-18_zps5b907f44.jpg

Omar! Great job, man! Love the different sandals look on these! I was thinking the same before Robbie offered to do the Flip Flops! It's hard to get around those Enterbay feet, but this set is all about fun, so the dorkier the better! Love it! :hi5:

Somehow I prefer how you have them displayed like beachboys.

Not correct like in the film, but still instantly recognisable.

Leasure after a hard day killing.

Thanks, man! Just having fun with these guys and since I didn't have the bodies I'd rather have for them, I figured I'd distract a bit the attention to the lame joints and put some use to some other spare 1/6 accessories I had laying around. It's called, collecting on a budget and still making things look cool..! :lol

Thanks, man! Just having fun with these guys and since I didn't have the bodies I'd rather have for them, I figured I'd distract a bit the attention to the lame joints and put some use to some other spare 1/6 accessories I had laying around. It's called, collecting on a budget and still making things look cool..! :lol

They are your Waldorf & Statler, commenting all day about your collection :)

Shame about the nice black costumes, but this would be the way I display them.

Great idea putting them in those chairs and the joints are there so we do not forget they are not real persons :)

Has anyone tired those seamless rubber black bodies for jules? Or even the white one for Vince? U will have to rip off the neck and pit on a regular ht plug but should be simple enough it's clearly the best option. Truth is though I don't believe any single option is good enough any visible joint IMO doesn't work. It's why the dork clothes are just a real cool accessory for me to sit on the floor next to te big kahuna stuff and the menu, Vince's book etc. I also have a syringe for Vince.

Not that I really need doubles of these with over a hundred 1/6 figures in my collection but I, temped to try the bodies just for fun, either way I know I won't be using them.

Last edited:
Eventually I'll have to get a second set of bodies for the dork clothes. I think that in a year or so these are going to be highly sought after. Both of these have amazing presence.

Love the vids guys, lotta love for quintin.
Especially like the whats inside the case section.
Like the soul theory heard that one before but I think emaraes is more likely.
Made me laugh anyway;)

Back