Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could try to send your inquiry mail later, our service mailbox seems collect many letters on these two days. Thanks mate.
Which two days? I’m curious so I can avoid sending any emails that time of week.

Haven’t read through the thread, apologies if this has already been asked…I was wondering what are the chances of an updated frodo figure and saruman figure being made? Just got Crown Gandalf and looking for either these two to complement Gandalf in my display.

Haven’t read through the thread, apologies if this has already been asked…I was wondering what are the chances of an updated frodo figure and saruman figure being made? Just got Crown Gandalf and looking for either these two to complement Gandalf in my display.
Hi, we made a batch of restored quantities for Frodo (revised some places a little bit) recently, but there is no plan to update him in schedule.
Saruman is in our design list for revision edition, but the schedule in not confirmed yet. Thank you.

Hi, we made a batch of restored quantities for Frodo (revised some places a little bit) recently, but there is no plan to update him in schedule.
Saruman is in our design list for revision edition, but the schedule in not confirmed yet. Thank you.

What have you revised?
I ordered your latest batch. It's a great figure. But as you know there was a coloring issue with the vest, which does not have the same color like in your product pictures.

Hey Asmus, I would like to see you do Boromir, in Gondorian armor, at Osgiliath! It would look great in 1:6, the premium format in 1:4 is much sought after and rarely listed on Ebay. I guess it would sell well.
CE4AA14D-9873-4A74-AC07-3429F3B5B3F6.jpeg

Hi Asmus,

Did I hear correctly that you are planning to reissue the Nazgul and steed?
If yes, when are they due for release, will they be available separately or as a 2-pack, and will they be identical to the older releases or improved?

Thanks!!

Hi Asmus, any updates on estimated shipping dates for Arwen and Legolas?

Hi Asmus,

Did I hear correctly that you are planning to reissue the Nazgul and steed?
If yes, when are they due for release, will they be available separately or as a 2-pack, and will they be identical to the older releases or improved?

Thanks!!
I remembered that I'd replied it as previous messages (in message#2,632). Yes, Nazgul and steed are in design list as new version this year. but they are still in design and licensor review period. The details is not confirmed yet.

Last edited:
I remembered that I'd replied it as previous messages. Yes, Nazgul and steed are in design list as new version this year. but they are still in design and licensor review period. The details is not confirmed yet.
Excellent... Thanks!! :nazgul

Hey Asmus, is it possible in the future that a Dol Guldur Elrond figure might be made?

I'm sure there are lots of other design ideas that are taking priority right now, especially considering the Last Alliance Elrond is still fairly recent, but it would be cool to know if there is any possibility of a future Elrond figure with the armour from the Hobbit films.

Also, just wanted to add I am so excited to read a new Nazgul and steed figure is in the works!

Back