Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but maybe I can get some help.

What is your experience with ordering directly from Asmus so far?

I ordered a Figure 2 weeks ago. After a few days I messaged them and asked when can I expect my order to ship?
After a week I finally got a reply. They told me they made a mistake with the stockings on their website and the Figure I ordered is sold out.
They asked me if I want to change my order to the Luxury Edition of this figure. They also told me about the additional shipping costs to Europe. They made a good offer and I agreed.

I asked them how the product change will work, if they would cancel my previous order and if not, how do I pay the balance.
I checked the shop and noticed that the Luxury Edition of my Figure is almost out of stock as well, and yet still no sign of an answer from the customer service.

I heard good things about Asmus and I really love their work. I was even thinking about pre-ordering another figure but unfortunately I can't in this situation right now.
It's been 2 weeks since I ordered my figure and I'm really worried.

Hi!

I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but maybe I can get some help.

I ordered a Figure 2 weeks ago. After a few days I messaged them and asked when can I expect my order to ship?
After a week I finally got a reply. They told me they made a mistake with the stockings on their website and the Figure I ordered is sold out.
They asked me if I want to change my order to the Luxury Edition of this figure. They also told me about the additional shipping costs to Europe. They made a good offer and I agreed.

I asked them how the product change will work, if they would cancel my previous order and if not, how do I pay the balance.
I checked the shop and noticed that the Luxury Edition of my Figure is almost out of stock as well, and yet still no sign of an answer from the customer service.

I heard good things about Asmus and I really love their work. I was even thinking about pre-ordering another figure but unfortunately I can't in this situation right now.
I wouldn't worry about being scammed or anything; ASMUS cares but has had some bumps in the road, as they are not a well-oiled machine like Sideshow.

Suggest e-mail again!

Hi!

Hi, this is Rovi from marking. As your avatar icon and your description, I can guess your order may be our DMC3 Vergil (kindly tell me wrong if it isn't).
Since the one of standard edition is very popular and almost sold out quickly. There are still many customers will ask it about if its restored one is instock. And since there are still some countries prohibited the shipping postal service (foc) by Covid-19, as you though there will be some orders which customers chosen to save in our warehouse. That's why we need to check the stock every time if the item is sold out indeed or not.

Don't worry, kindly pm me your info if you wanna pursue your order status. I am sure my service colleagues are checking the shipping fee for you recently, the shipping environment has been very complexed in these months. Kindly understanding and sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Hi Rovi! Thank you for your reply!
Yes it is indeed the Vergil DMC3 Figure.
I know this Covid-19 situation doesn't make it easy for you guys. But I just felt left out in the rain after I sent 3 emails to the customer service and got no single reply.
I will PM you and sent you the details about my order. Thank you again.

And thank you @ObiGlennKenobi and @Sassafras for your replies as well.

@inyarcher - just wondering if you could follow up my order for Gimli. I have been waiting over a week for an EMS charge so I can have it delivered. My emails to customer support have stalled and I really would like it soon!

@inyarcher - just wondering if you could follow up my order for Gimli. I have been waiting over a week for an EMS charge so I can have it delivered. My emails to customer support have stalled and I really would like it soon!
Kindly pm me, I will check for your order status.

Ordered Elrond almost two weeks ago, still didn't ship, be aware ordering directly from their site.

Asmus, do you have any update as to when you’ll be able to ship to the U.K. and other affected countries again?
The normal postal service is still suspended to UK (foc), but we are trying to find a good quotation by Express carrier(extra charge). Please wait for the update. Thanks.

Hi Rovi,
was there any progress on making the exclusives available in Europe at some retailers? It would also be good to order a luxury edition of something recently announced ;) from the EU. Unfortunately the new EU customs duty rules made the ordering with regular post from outside the EU very problematic (I've heard delays, overcharges, double charges in my country), and ordering with courier is very expensive. Thanks!

Hi, the situation while we sent parcel to EU as you mentioned, we faced them all indeed!
So, for the next step we prepare to give up the EU market. (cross fingers) Just kidding.
Anyway, I will forward your idea to our sales team for reference. But the exclusive item policy we may keep going by now until we found the better solution. Thanks.

Back