Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Me too...I already have the money saved ready to buy the Crown Gandalf the White figure - hope there will be some news/updates on him soon, and yes we definitely need a Black Gates Aragorn at some point too! :rock

Hey Asmus, is Crown Gandalf the Grey is on shipping possess? I did pre-order 2020-05-18, and since that time I have no update or whatsoever.

Anybody else really want a Grimma and Denathor? DEFINITELY need a Eowyn in a dress- Im hoping for the green or the blue and brown she has the sword swing with Aragorn
I have the Sideshow Weta Grima which is an excellent stand-in but I believe Asmus has said the likelihood of doing him or Denathor is very slim- so try and pick one up if you can.
ED29257D-3F44-4F5E-886D-9E1509C952DA.jpeg

If Asmus plan on a Crown Saruman then Grima would make a brilliant accompanying dlx piece.
Or maybe they’ll someday get to making a huge set of possessed Theoden at Edoras on his throne with Wormtongue on a wide diorama base of the Golden Hall and a card backdrop.

I have the Sideshow Weta Grima which is an excellent stand-in but I believe Asmus has said the likelihood of doing him or Denathor is very slim- so try and pick one up if you can.
View attachment 530867

If Asmus plan on a Crown Saruman then Grima would make a brilliant accompanying dlx piece.
Or maybe they’ll someday get to making a huge set of possessed Theoden at Edoras on his throne with Wormtongue on a wide diorama base of the Golden Hall and a card backdrop.

I agree... but Inyacher told me I have not popular taste.

While Grima and Denethor might not be huge sellers, they could be pretty stripped down figures. Slims, really. Asmus wouldn't have to put a ton of resources and effort into accessories because they don't really have any. Grima could have a dagger and his handkerchief. Denethor ... Boromir's broken horn? (Ideally, I'd want Denethor to have his Steward's chair, but in the interest of keeping costs down, I could do without it.)

Last edited:
Back