Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asmus do you think I will get my Gandalf and Galadriel Finally posted out for Christmas this year ?
Hi, I don't know your case so please send an inquiry mail to our service mailbox or pm me to help you to check. Thank you.

Not really a question but:
Q1: How are we going to deal with the shipments affected by the COVID-19?
Dear Asmus Toys customers,
After discussing for months regarding the shipping dilemma as a result of COVID-19 pandemic,
we now officially announce our decision to upgrade our shipping service to FEDEX or EMS,
and temporarily suspend our free shipping service till the global shipping services get back on track.
This is a very tough decision, though, please be ensured that the free shipping budget is still shared
to cover partially the extra shipping costs, and by upgrading the service, each of our dear customers
can enjoy a faster and safer shipping service provided by one of the leading courier companies in the
world. We trust the decision can help bring a better shopping experience to everyone,
no matter which part of the world you are from.
Please be reminded that the new shipping policy will be effective as of September, 2021:

If you are currently waiting for the resumption and are not comfortable with the change,
we sincerely apologize for it and we will grant you a full refund.
--
If you are curious about more details, please check our FAQ regarding shipping information
under FAQ Categories.

We totally agree with the disappointment regarding the change of the long-time free shipping service.
As the pandemic continues ravaging the world, our goal is to do our best to soften the impact to
customers as much as we can. It’s not easy, but thank you very much for your understanding,
and for your great support.

For me it's not so much the cost (yet) tho it was cool to get free shipping; just dunno about Fed Ex or EMS being an "upgrade". The stuff I ordered from ASMUS came lightning fast. No problems. I have less trust in these bigger shipping companies. Now I don't know who I will order Legolas from.
But a good explanation is at: Asmus Toys
I just want my Gandalf from Sideshow! :banghead

Hi mate, please wait for the notification from our partner Sideshow. The next batch should be arrived at soon.

Hi mate, please wait for the notification from our partner Sideshow. The next batch should be arrived at soon.
Why thank you! Good news - and I try to be patient, as am aware of shipping issues worldwide. At least in the U.S. our news is already warning to order any holiday gifts early. Even the juggernaut Amazon.

PS, 2022 Thranduil, Thranduil, Thranduil and Dwalin, Dwalin, Dwalin....:stick:giggle:

Why thank you! Good news - and I try to be patient, as am aware of shipping issues worldwide. At least in the U.S. our news is already warning to order any holiday gifts early. Even the juggernaut Amazon.

PS, 2022 Thranduil, Thranduil, Thranduil and Dwalin, Dwalin, Dwalin....:stick:giggle:
Not enough Haldir in your sentences Sass!!

😉😉

I expect a revisit of perhaps Boromir and/or Gimli. They need to continue to offer the Fellowship Nine in some format, in order to bring in new collectors. We saw the revisits of the Hobbits with the "Slim" lines, Aragorn (Slim and TTT), Legolas (TTT) and Crown Gandalf the Grey. My guess would be perhaps a TTT Gimli and a "Slim" Boromir, possibly minus the long fur overcoat. Even Arwen has been revisited.

Interspersed between the main characters would be the 2nd and 3rd tier characters that would provide further interest and extension to the line, such as Haldir, Isildur, Easterling, Orcs, Uruk-Hai's, Grima, etc.

But I would love to get an armored Boromir with banner and Osgiliath ruined wall dio...

forgondorgif.gif

But I would love to get an armored Boromir with banner and Osgiliath ruined wall dio...

View attachment 541148
I think my top three I would like to see Asmus make right now, would be

1. Haldir (no surprise to anyone there)
2. Eowyn (they've learned so much since the initial figure and she really needs an upgrade)
3. Boromir (armored, as you suggested. With banner would be great, and improved sculpt)

Last edited:

1. Haldir (no surprised to anyone there)
2. Eowyn (they've learned so much since the initial figure and she really needs an upgrade)
3. Boromir (armored, as you suggested. With banner would be great, and improved sculpt)
Great choices…would be in for all of those.

1. Haldir (no surprised to anyone there)
Definitely in for these +
Lurtz
Sauron
Grima Wormtongue
Sauruman Crown
Bilbo (Ian Holm)

I hope Rovi and/or Mr. Asmus see all of the posts asking for Haldir, a new Eowyn, a new Boromor, Galadhrim Soldiers and Grima, and people saying they would buy them. It's not just here, it's on Facebook and Instagram too.

They will sell well. Asmus just needs to make them, and do a good job with no quality control issues.

It's a great way to knock out a few good releases and win back the collectors. They aren't figures of Aragorn or Gandalf, but secondary characters where quality will be key, but less under the spotlight of main characters.

We know Bilbo is next. It's a seemingly blank slate after. Let's get some figures the collectors want.

I hope Rovi and/or Mr. Asmus see all of the posts asking for Haldir, a new Eowyn, a new Boromor, Galadhrim Soldiers and Grima, and people saying they would buy them. It's not just here, it's on Facebook and Instagram too.

They will sell well. Asmus just needs to make them, and do a good job with no quality control issues.

It's a great way to knock out a few good releases and win back the collectors. They aren't figures of Aragorn or Gandalf, but secondary characters where quality will be key, but less under the spotlight of main characters.

We know Bilbo is next. It's a seemingly blank slate after. Let's get some figures the collectors want.
I'd be over the moon about Dwalin especially with head switchouts and diecast Grasper and Keeper. Fili and Kili and a battle Thorin.

Mirkwood elf soldiers. IMO the Bag End diorama maybe could be offered separately, people might buy just to have a Bag End?

For my collection I'd be passing on a lot of the secondary LOTR figures - Haldir maybe. I don't need orcs or figures like Grima. Haradrim would be cool. Eowyn for sure.

I’m hoping for a galadrhim soldier
Haldir and Galadhrim warrior would be easy together since they share same armor, the paint apps would just be different and both would need new headsculpts. The elven warrior sword from the Prologue warrior and the elf bow already was made too. Haldir’s sword would be new since it’s a wider blade compared to Hadhafang and a different handle.

TLDR - Asmus can make both we shouldn’t have to choose one over other.

Anyone knows for sure which ones are the limited figures? I mean, I was checking the site and according to it only Bilbo, Gimli and Eomer are "Edition Size Regular 1500". However I bought Gimli this year from their site (Did they make more? Found an old batch?) and he did not come with the " XX out of 1500" card. But my HD Aragorn came with one of those and finally my CS Gandalf have a card... An numberless one.
I'm so confused hahah

Anyone knows for sure which ones are the limited figures? I mean, I was checking the site and according to it only Bilbo, Gimli and Eomer are "Edition Size Regular 1500". However I bought Gimli this year from their site (Did they make more? Found an old batch?) and he did not come with the " XX out of 1500" card. But my HD Aragorn came with one of those and finally my CS Gandalf have a card... An numberless one.
I'm so confused hahah
I always wondered about the numbered editions on the figures. Do we have a confirmed system?

Back