Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If not for John Noble’s incredible portrayal I might not be interested in a Denethor figure otherwise, but Noble was so good and brought the character to life in a way that few could have. I would take a Denethor figure for Noble’s performance, if nothing else.

If not for John Noble’s incredible portrayal I might not be interested in a Denethor figure otherwise, but Noble was so good and brought the character to life in a way that few could have. I would take a Denethor figure for Noble’s performance, if nothing else.
But it must come with a deluxe "splattered, mushy tomato bits" head-sculpt.

Denethor and Grima would be amazing.
Now...let's talk about Treebeard!!
All the cool kids want him too right?
Treebeard build a figure 😁

We didn't attend virtual comic con this year. But we will show you some new figure release in SideShow con on these days. Just check for their latest event!
Helms Deep Legolas and Arwen have to be on display,so I hope for a new Elrond or the reissue of The Nine.
Haldir is what I'm really hanging out for.

Seems like a lot of people wanting Haldir. Have seen a lot of posts here and I social media looking for him and his Galadhrim Archers. Hope Asmus is listening.

Figures I’d like to see:
1. Gollum/Smeagol
Basic edition could be one figure with one sneering Gollum head and one smiling Sméagol head.
A Deluxe edition could include both heads, with two bodies, and maybe an extra head or two -adding a screaming/angry Gollum head, Pensive/Sad Sméagol head). Accessories could be a ring, a dead fish or rabbit, and maybe a Frodo hand missing a finger!
2. Gil-Galad from LOTR prologue.
3. Mirkwood soldier elves (swordsman/archers to go with our LOTR Prologue elves) from The Hobbit
4. Bilbo from LOTR, with three heads (regular, ring-crazed, and “grey havens” old). He’s have his journal, stick, and backpack. Deluxe could come with a writing desk and stool!
5. Dwalin from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

Last edited:
With my elven swordsmen and archers now flanking Elrond I just really want an Isildur and Sauron to complete my prologue display. Elendil and Gil-Galad would be amazing too but I can make do without them.

After that reissue/upgrade of Morgul Lord and lots of Uruks please!

Back