Statue Queen Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I know it's not by much but of course the white suit is more expensive. :lol I'm glad the preorder for it is later because I think I need to dwell on it a bit more, I like it more as time passes so I'll have my mind made up by then lol

Is the white suit version looking down more? Maybe it's my imagination lol

For some reason, it appears the white suit is looking down more but that might be my imagination too.

Debating whether to get this - something seems just slightly off with the eyes. But the rest of the piece looks spectacular.

Beautiful pieces and congrats to those jumping in.

At the same time am relieved; deciding what to do about my IS order, if this had been IMO *perfection* (like a TWS version) would've been a strain.

For me (since already own IS 1/4) going with IS is the right choice. I like flowy hair, didn't want a white suit, and like diorama bases. Also, for me, there's something off about the sculpt, not sure what. She looks very young, to me. Also I didn't need to represent the BW film, so much as films I already associate ScarJo with (since I keep my pieces except in extreme emergency).

Will enjoy in-hand pics when this is released.
I agree that SJ does look young in these new QS sculpts, but given that these are based upon her appearance in her solo BW movie this is entirely accurate as chronologically, the events of this movie (& therefore her appearance) pre-dates all of her Avengers appearances 🤔☺️

I agree that SJ does look young in these new QS sculpts, but given that these are based upon her appearance in her solo BW movie this is entirely accurate as chronologically, the events of this movie (& therefore her appearance) pre-dates all of her Avengers appearances 🤔☺️
Most of the film takes place in 2016, 4 years after the first avengers

Anyone from the US know how much Specfic tends to charge for shipping? Will this basically be $1000 after taxes and shipping? Also, does BBTS sell Queen Studios merch?

Last edited:
They got a bit lazy with the snow suit hair actually. They didn't change the hairline to match the longer hairstyle which has a bit of a side sweep (shouldn't be pulled back like the black suit version).

Indeed. Which'll be another couple hundred. I'm out.
That's crazy, not to mention greedy
They got a bit lazy with the snow suit hair actually. They didn't change the hairline to match the longer hairstyle which has a bit of a side sweep (shouldn't be pulled back like the black suit version).
You're right actually, I wouldn't mind them bringing the hair more forward and make it more unique from the black suit

That's crazy, not to mention greedy

You're right actually, I wouldn't mind them bringing the hair more forward and make it more unique from the black suit
I think they're taking advantage of the fact that you can't order from Queen if you're in the US. I can't justify ~$1200 for this...

At that price, I'm most likely out. I was on the fence anyway with them not offering both heads on the black version. I guess my wait for the ideal BW continues...

I really like those new photos, her eyes still look stylized but that doesn't bother me much for some reason lol. I think the price at Specfiction will be the final deciding factor for me, if it doesn't sell out before I can consider it lol

Spec never up charges statues the way that Toys Wonderland does. I'd never buy a piece from Toys Wonderland. I couldn't imagine what they'd charge in shipping alone. I'm torn on which version of this I like better. If they put the white suit's head on the black suit's body, I might be more tempted.

Spec never up charges statues the way that Toys Wonderland does. I'd never buy a piece from Toys Wonderland. I couldn't imagine what they'd charge in shipping alone. I'm torn on which version of this I like better. If they put the white suit's head on the black suit's body, I might be more tempted.
Oh that's awesome, I had no idea, thanks for the info! So I guess now I'll only have to get past my indecision on the day it's in my shopping cart lol

Oh that's awesome, I had no idea, thanks for the info! So I guess now I'll only have to get past my indecision on the day it's in my shopping cart lol
Yeah I think the most is an extra $50-60 if you don't pay in full and instead do the deposit/payment plan options. But I've never seen Spec charge an extra $200+ unless it was something long sold out.

any idea how much specfic might charge in shipping?
Lots of variables right now, but assuming you're in the US, I paid $275 to ship Thanos and he's a much bigger piece. I'd guess anywhere from $100-200. Thanos was estimated to ship at $150 before the shipping crisis completely screwed the supply chains.

Back