Statue Queen Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like this would be outstanding!!

s-l1600.jpg

As someone who missed out on the GG one, this would be an instant buy for me.

As someone who missed out on the GG one, this would be an instant buy for me.

If they made her exactly like that poster ....pose, proportions, portrait and dynamic hair flow ...it would be an instant buy for me too.

I'm keeping an eye on this one, but I'll probably buy the Iron Studios one.

I'm confused which one to get, as I like both suits equally. The white is more unique and will contrast my gentle giant version, but the black is classic comic BW. Looking forward to seeing more, hopefully her physique will look nice, I wonder how they will do the hair on the white long hair version?

This is awesome news, but I'm also torn because I was hoping for a suit from a pre-IW movie as the black suit in BW looks a bit weird to me, so I might have to get the white version which I never planned lol. Either way I can't wait to see the likeness.

Black and white costume in mirror poses. Those will be pretty cool, especially if haired. Depending on price, I may pick up both. Between JND and QS, 1/3 vs 1/4 scale is getting tougher.

Something seems off... not sure exactly what it is, though.
Are these to be silicon heads / glass eyes on this statue?

It looks like it, but at the same time that top picture looks like
the person is "painting" the eye, so I could be wrong on both counts.

For sculpted hair and polystone this looks nice, as I'd expect from queen

However I'm not as hyped for this as I thought I would be

Apparently there's talk of a 1/3 so I will wait to see what else is announced

For sculpted hair and polystone this looks nice, as I'd expect from queen

However I'm not as hyped for this as I thought I would be

Apparently there's talk of a 1/3 so I will wait to see what else is announced
The sculpt and paint details are spectacular. However, I’d still prefer rooted/punched hair. Maybe it will be an option like with Joker. If not I may still pick them up.
Which company is planning a 1/3?

I don't think queen do rooted for this scale?

On the other forum someone posted a comment from queen's FB implying they would be announcing 1/3 BW soon

Their 1:4 Ledger Joker does have rooted hair - only for an ES of 300, though.
You're right, I knew there was one lol

Generally I know they said polystone and sculpted for quarter scale

As the white suit version has longer hair, would be interesting to see rooted scarjo, although I think they'd save that for a bigger scale

I think this looks great! Maybe not perfect, but that might be because I'm spoiled from JND and Infinity silicone and rooted sculpts lol. I might still get one of these (probably the white version) since it might be the best ScarJo likeness on a collectible right now, and hope a silicone head version is released by someone someday (I have a fear of chipping the paint on polystone lol)

I think this looks great! Maybe not perfect, but that might be because I'm spoiled from JND and Infinity silicone and rooted sculpts lol. I might still get one of these (probably the white version) since it might be the best ScarJo likeness on a collectible right now, and hope a silicone head version is released by someone someday (I have a fear of chipping the paint on polystone lol)
It will look pretty perfect I'm sure, I'd personally be more concerned with silicone as polystone doesn’t need any upkeep and can be dusted very easily

Back