Statue Queen Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless all you collect are Sideshow pieces the turnaround on Queen Studio 1/4 and 1/3 scale pieces will seem pretty good. Some deliver around 12 months, to 18 months on the outside. So unless you’re ordering one of their busts or 1/2 scales (which I’ve got more than a handful of both on order) we might receive the Black Widow/s in 12 months or so.
True, we may have this in hand this time next year

Still a long time for me to fill a gap in my display lol

HQuOUNr.jpg

4qulB2q.jpg

6RlrP3h.jpg

c18a3Ov.jpg

7zY3aER.jpg

Only complaint I have is that the braids need some contrasting colors. They look like pieces of plastic. They need some darker and lighter reds mixed in...

Sculpting and paint look great. But I went with the Iron Studios Legacy statue since I preferred the head sculpt on that one, and nothing I am seeing here is making me regret that decision.

Yeah something about it just feels weird.

Like that first shot looks REALLY off to me. Something about the eyes and how sunken in that portion of the face looks.

This statue has never had a strong likeness to the actress. Even at proto stage, so nothing has really changed.

And yet I still preordered both…………

Back