Statue Queen Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dC1G6ly.jpg

Disney likes money.

Edit: missed the General's reply. Yeah, what he said.

It's certainly possible you and General are correct. I'm just considering possibilities because if I were to get a Black Widow statue I only want one and would prefer Civil War, or Infinity War/Endgame.

I would definitely get the black version, more similar to her classic MCU look. I think the likeness Queen has done here is very good!

Oh man, I know it's not by much but of course the white suit is more expensive. :lol I'm glad the preorder for it is later because I think I need to dwell on it a bit more, I like it more as time passes so I'll have my mind made up by then lol

Is the white suit version looking down more? Maybe it's my imagination lol

Last edited:
So the white is more expensive why?

Looks like a lower ES but 600 isn't super exclusive

I'm afraid the eyes are off, it's throwing the whole likeness

Her hair being down and the fact she's looking downward like in the poster really helps sell the likeness better on the white suit version. And I did prefer that suit in the movie.

Just not sure it's an iconic enough look for me to want to spend $1,000 on it...

I thought they were mirror posed. So basically a repaint with tweaks. But I guess the heads are swappable.

To me these two pics show a close likeness even though the eyes seem a bit off, but the other photos vary from OK to poor likeness. It's sad JND or Infinity Studios will never make her, it's either get this for a semi-realistic ScarJo or nothing.

To me these two pics show a close likeness even though the eyes seem a bit off, but the other photos vary from OK to poor likeness. It's sad JND or Infinity Studios will never make her, it's either get this for a semi-realistic ScarJo or nothing.
That's a sad thought, I think I will pray that queen or someone else do another version one day. I mean, how weird is it that there are no avengers 1 statues?
I thought they were mirror posed. So basically a repaint with tweaks. But I guess the heads are swappable.
Why do people keep saying the heads are swappable? I'm pretty sure that's not a thing

That's a sad thought, I think I will pray that queen or someone else do another version one day. I mean, how weird is it that there are no avengers 1 statues?
:exactly:Yes it's super weird! I never thought I'd have more options with certain DC characters over an original Avenger like BW in terms of statues lol Let's hope there are more options in the future.:pray:

Beautiful pieces and congrats to those jumping in.

At the same time am relieved; deciding what to do about my IS order, if this had been IMO *perfection* (like a TWS version) would've been a strain.

For me (since already own IS 1/4) going with IS is the right choice. I like flowy hair, didn't want a white suit, and like diorama bases. Also, for me, there's something off about the sculpt, not sure what. She looks very young, to me. Also I didn't need to represent the BW film, so much as films I already associate ScarJo with (since I keep my pieces except in extreme emergency).

Will enjoy in-hand pics when this is released.

Beautiful pieces and congrats to those jumping in.

At the same time am relieved; deciding what to do about my IS order, if this had been IMO *perfection* (like a TWS version) would've been a strain.

For me (since already own IS 1/4) going with IS is the right choice. I like flowy hair, didn't want a white suit, and like diorama bases. Also, for me, there's something off about the sculpt, not sure what. She looks very young, to me. Also I didn't need to represent the BW film, so much as films I already associate ScarJo with (since I keep my pieces except in extreme emergency).

Will enjoy in-hand pics when this is released.
I was sooo close to preordering the IS version lol, I much prefer that look over her solo movie looks. I skipped because it didn't fit with my other stuff, and I was hoping this would be perfect, but I guess I'm learning how rare consistent perfection is from any studio. :lol

I’m pretty disappointed they are not offering both heads on the black version. I might still end up ordering the black one but the head/hair on the white version looks far better to me.

Back