Statue Queen Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
oMz8DlY.png

I TAKE IT it'll be a statue.

Hopefully it won't be the IW white hair version. I'd be happy with just about anything else.

I hope it's the avengers one or endgame long straight hair version. Iron studios is doing the long curly hair from ironman2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reserving until I see previews. However, if Queen is going full in on hyper-realistic 1/4 scale MCU and DCEU statues I could conceivably revamp my collecting plans. Right now I’m mostly wondering if they’re planning to offer artists edition versions. Their sculpts have looked amazing, but I think the rooted hair takes them to the next level. I’ve already POed their Heath Ledger Joker artists edition, which will be my first (of potentially many) QS statues. As far as Black Widow is concerned, Natasha has had a number of great looks, so don’t really have a preference.

Reserving until I see previews. However, if Queen is going full in on hyper-realistic 1/4 scale MCU and DCEU statues I could conceivably revamp my collecting plans. Right now I?m mostly wondering if they?re planning to offer artists edition versions. Their sculpts have looked amazing, but I think the rooted hair takes them to the next level. I?ve already POed their Heath Ledger Joker artists edition, which will be my first (of potentially many) QS statues. As far as Black Widow is concerned, Natasha has had a number of great looks, so don?t really have a preference.
I'd be happy with rooted versions that are not Artist Editions. They don't have to go the route of having limited custom painted heads for every statue.
I mean the sculpted hair version on the Civil War Spidey looks fantastic anyway, so perhaps just characters with long hair, like BW, Thor and SW are needed to be rooted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I hope they make a better choice than IS, great likeness on that piece but just a poor choice.
Avengers 1 or CW would be my preference.

I hope they make a better choice than IS, great likeness on that piece but just a poor choice.
Avengers 1 or CW would be my preference.

Yeah I've gone off the pose on that one, after the initial novelty of having another 1/4 scale BW. I have high hopes for queen though

I actually prefer sculpted hair. If this is cheaper or around the same price as the IS version and is a better version of BW from one of the more recent films, I will be very interested. Is the shipping from them pretty expensive?

Hi.
When will be new news about that? And when will be shown?

Hi.
When will be new news about that? And when will be shown?

That's the 1 million dollar question.. lol
I'm also waiting to see what they have got to offer us.
I didn't like the IS version
I made a poll on the QS FB group of which version of BW you want them to make so please take your vote and contribute :)

I hope it's from Avengers, like the one in here
ee8a7b4a63af1a5686c9276f8f4ff85d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that would look good but I think I want a more dynamic pose

Didn't they have a 1/2 scale avengers set up planned? Museum poses such as the above would be great for half scale but a more dynamic/walking at least I would prefer for quarter scale

And avengers 1 please lol

This wait is gonna be long, I'm passing on iron studios

Back