Statue Queen Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to order the white, but I have a feeling I'll get shut out.

The second batch of Black suits at Spec are dwindling down again. If you pay in full, they still have 9. If you'd rather lay out a deposit they were down to 4 last I looked. They had 8 a couple hours ago.
Have faith, it hasn't even sold out of the limited allocation Queen has on their site

SF will have it up eventually

Spec found a few more available. If you go the deposit route, the price is $750 (plus shipping). If you pay in full up front, it's $20 cheaper at $730 ( shipping will be assessed later).
Thanks for the notice! I just full paid for the black version. If the white one becomes available, I'll prob pick that up too and sell the black one.

Alright just paid for the white suit version at heroes collectibles (only a $163 deposit when you go with the payment plan). I'm not a big statue collector and wasn't sure if this was really an iconic enough look for her, but what the hell, it just looks too damn good to pass up.

Last edited:
I'd like to order the white, but I have a feeling I'll get shut out.

The second batch of Black suits at Spec are dwindling down again. If you pay in full, they still have 9. If you'd rather lay out a deposit they were down to 4 last I looked. They had 8 a couple hours ago.
How can you tell, I couldn't see any numbers when I ordered.

Alright just paid for the white suit version at heroes collectibles (only a $163 deposit when you go with the payment plan). I'm not a big statue collector and wasn't sure if this was really an iconic enough look for her, but what the hell, it just looks too damn good to pass up.
is Heroes Collectibles pretty reputable?

I've honestly never heard of them before, but I saw people recommending them over at Statueforum, so decided to give them a try. And they use that same Partial.ly payment system that Specfiction uses, so I'm sure that makes them pretty reliable.
Ive noticed a lot of sites seem to use the same Web design too with the chat and rewards buttons, just skinned differently

Also 12 still left on queen's site

Very nice, will feel like a long wait till I get this in hand

Unless all you collect are Sideshow pieces the turnaround on Queen Studio 1/4 and 1/3 scale pieces will seem pretty good. Some deliver around 12 months, to 18 months on the outside. So unless you’re ordering one of their busts or 1/2 scales (which I’ve got more than a handful of both on order) we might receive the Black Widow/s in 12 months or so.

Back