Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Lt. Sulu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but I really don't see it.

sulu.jpeg

I do see some Sulu in there. I think I'm more worried about the tng Data. That thing looks like the dummy head from time's arrow.

Bring him on. Definite buy. Hopefully Pavel is around the corner also.

Eh.

Not an utter atrocity I suppose, but if that's what the final product turns out to be, it'd be the worst ST likeness (including Picard) thus far in my opinion. Spock currently holds that spot.

I already got the three I want from the OT, so I'm more interested to see how Data and Worf turn out.

Yeah the sculpt is off on this one if you ask me. Not so much that I can't tell who it's supposed to be but it's not on the nose. His face should be wider and I think it's a bit too young looking. In some ways he almost reminds me more of the John Cho Sulu.

I like it. I think it looks better than the very first proto they showed last summer. I'm a big fan of Takei. I think he's hilarious so I'm probably gonna get him. Sulu is also my favorite non Kirk/Spock OT character so it's likely I'll get him.

Sure has been quiet here, any updates?

Dude why are you unnecessarily bumping all the threads? I thought there was real news.

Surely if there were updates then they would be in here and you would not need to ask. :dunno

They are spreading across franchises to ensure the uneven sales of lower profile characters evens out over a longer period. I hope they keep the ball bouncing!

Dude why are you unnecessarily bumping all the threads? I thought there was real news.

Surely if there were updates then they would be in here and you would not need to ask. :dunno

I was hoping to get you all riled up:panic:

Michael Crawford review is up.
Imo this is the worst hs of the Star Trek line. The likeness is way off.
He does seems a generic asian guy.
Without the Star Trek outfit , the hs alone won’t remind me of George Takei...[emoji19]

Michael Crawford review is up.
Imo this is the worst hs of the Star Trek line. The likeness is way off.
He does seems a generic asian guy.
Without the Star Trek outfit , the hs alone won’t remind me of George Takei...[emoji19]

Agreed. I think some people are kidding themselves it's a good figure because they're desperate for any Sulu. QMx is a business and they really should go back to the sculpt they promised. If it's still this one, I'll be selling mine.

Odd...people keep questioning the choice of not going with the original sculpt on QMX’s Facebook page. After each question regarding it though, QMX deletes. Looks like they simply won’t address issue and are trying to ignore it. Ug.

Back