QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So other than what was shown, which characters were missing? It sounds like Sisko, Dax, 7 of 9, Crusher and some big display piece (1:6 TOS bridge?:pray:). Not sure about Uhura or Janeway.

Also, can we lobby the mods to create a separate Star Trek section instead of burying it in General? It's time.

Nanjin, thanks for the update. Given SDCC has passed, will some new reveals show at NYCC or Toyfair?

Sounds like a good idea, considering there's a lot of figures (and some accessories) planned from a range of series.

There are figure like Khan that do not have topics created yet, and figures thrown together in one topic like TWOK Kirk and Spock. Also the new stuff from McFarland. Yeah it needs its own space.

As much as I'd love to have all these new characters, I think ultimately it's going to come down to how strong the sculpts are as to whether I buy. If the sculpt is great like on Khan and Riker, I will get them. But as much as I'd really love a Data or TWOK Kirk and Spock, the likenesses just don't seem to be there yet so I will sadly have to pass unless they somehow get improved before production.

Nanjin, thanks for the update. Given SDCC has passed, will some new reveals show at NYCC or Toyfair?
There should me some jaw dropping surprises at Toy Fair. Don't ask me, because I begin to enjoy teasing. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G9550 using Tapatalk

Hate to say it, you are wrong big time [emoji16]

Hah, got to keep you on your toes. You know I am trying my best too pay your salary lol. Make it and I will buy!

Hah, got to keep you on your toes. You know I am trying my best too pay your salary lol. Make it and I will buy!

Me too!

So now we have confirmation of Sisko and we know Dr. Crusher is coming too. ahhhhh, I so needed this news tonight. Thanks, Nanjin. Welcome back to the forum Nanjin. Those of us who follow you on facebook know you're still here but it's good to see you posting here again. We all appreciate your efforts.

Wonder if there is any chance we can see some photos of the missing figures from the con??

Keep me on my toe is the best thing. I am in the process of taking my ego out of the picture.

Wonder if there is any chance we can see some photos of the missing figures from the con??
I like to share because I always see these Trek projects as something we do together. As most of you know, I started this 6 years ago.... but there are some rules I shouldn't bent...

At :23 he is introduced as Shubert Tam.

At :48 they note his title as director of sourcing and development at Qmx.

I keep thinking that Nanjin's real name is Nanjin. Never thought that was an Internet handle.

Thanks for sharing! Nanjin really knows his stuff and is striving to make the best collectible figures for Trek fans.

Back