QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to share because I always see these Trek projects as something we do together. As most of you know, I started this 6 years ago.... but there are some rules I shouldn't bent...

Sent from my SM-G9550 using Tapatalk

Nanjin, any chance or more like has any consideration been given to the original series episode "Mirror, Mirror"? Would love to see what you/QMX could come up with in regards to those versions of Kirk/Spock, Sulu with a scar, etc. Apologies if this has already been asked and thanks!

Yes. I thought from his posts that he was in his teens/twenties [emoji38]
I wish I am. I am the oldest dude in the figure industry but also the newest. Could have guessed I am not young since i'm from the TOS era. [emoji12]

Nanjin, any chance or more like has any consideration been given to the original series episode "Mirror, Mirror"? Would love to see what you/QMX could come up with in regards to those versions of Kirk/Spock, Sulu with a scar, etc. Apologies if this has already been asked and thanks!
[emoji6]

Nanjin such a great talent and big Trekker- we are in good hands- the Wrath of Khan figures look stunning!

damnit. And me having to pay rent! If this had been two weeks from now, I'd have snatched him up!:slap

de6736064dd596aa0c797b682e8fcf73.png

Last edited:
Well....I doubt they'll still have any left by Aug. 11th when I get paid again :( I'm hoping somehow they restock and that sale stays up. If it does, I gotta figure out a way to squeeze him in. I think I have like 4 flexpays due next month, but I can push back 2 of them and possibly make it work if he just. stays. on. sales. lol.

Back