QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, why isn't that Q more than a personal project? He looks good, I want him!

Yeah, they do. Fine tuning paid off.

Just want them to fiz riker's upper lip.

attachment.php
sdcc2017-qmx-11.jpg

. . .

Great showing but I am disappointed. Nanjin had posted clues that showed Voy/DS9 uniforms and mentioned females. I'm still checking his Facebook but it might be futile. Remember the 7of 9 talk? And where is Uhura? He said s she was coming

Check out Michael Crawford photo post. Scotty and Sulu are there and they look better then last year.

Yeah, I saw that. Still need better/more pics/angles, but I was happy to see that Sulu looked much better than before, to me at least.

It's official no female figures at this comic con. Kind of a let down actually with all the teases.

I think it's a case of the "resistance" he mentioned. Remember, he was ready to give us 7 of 9 and the *****king bridge but his bosses said no. Nothing we can do but wait. Also, I think Q is probably a test of the waters to see how we react to it. Personal project? Probably, but I bet if enough of us show interest, it can be parlayed into an actual release(which I'd like).

Trekmovie had a chat with QMX hinting at future releases. Not sure if the 2019 release for Scotty & Sulu is a typo though?
TOS Khan up for preorder in 5 months
Uhura being worked on for 2018
TNG Data probably next release, followed by Worf, La Forge & Riker in early 2018 and even hints at Dr Crusher being the next one for 2018/19 release. Now I wasn't expecting that. Fingers crossed

https://trekmovie.com/2017/07/22/sd...y-badges-and-new-figures-including-two-khans/

Wow yeah 2019 would be a very long wait for TOS but then we had three in a year when there was only 1 TNG release so it's possible when you factor in TNG and movies. It's a worry to wait so long for secondary characters if they start to run out of steam. Chekov hasn't even been mentioned has he? So that's 2020 if at all? :-/

Uhura for next year is good news though.

More focus on TNG makes sense since this is the 30th anniversary. Get as many out as they can before the anniversary is over then go back to TOS.

Hopefully there are more figures to be shown such as the 3-4 female figures mentioned. Nanjin teased all these figures but their display seems empty.
There was a mishap with the shipping company... we lost a huge show attraction.... I didn't find out until Wednesday....

Sent from my SM-G9550 using Tapatalk

Great showing but I am disappointed. Nanjin had posted clues that showed Voy/DS9 uniforms and mentioned females. I'm still checking his Facebook but it might be futile. Remember the 7of 9 talk? And where is Uhura? He said s she was coming
7/9 was also at SDCC. Again, something was lost in transit....

I think it's a case of the "resistance" he mentioned. Remember, he was ready to give us 7 of 9 and the *****king bridge but his bosses said no. Nothing we can do but wait. Also, I think Q is probably a test of the waters to see how we react to it. Personal project? Probably, but I bet if enough of us show interest, it can be parlayed into an actual release(which I'd like).
[emoji1]

Trekmovie had a chat with QMX hinting at future releases. Not sure if the 2019 release for Scotty & Sulu is a typo though?
TOS Khan up for preorder in 5 months
Uhura being worked on for 2018
TNG Data probably next release, followed by Worf, La Forge & Riker in early 2018 and even hints at Dr Crusher being the next one for 2018/19 release. Now I wasn't expecting that. Fingers crossed

https://trekmovie.com/2017/07/22/sd...y-badges-and-new-figures-including-two-khans/
Crusher was also there... again something was lost in transit....

Back