QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at the dimensions for a 1/6 TMP bridge and four feet sounds about right for TOS. Well, it may be that it will be saved for next year after they have released more figures...?

I was thinking of maybe trying to get the bridge 3d printed one section at a time but it's a bit beyond me to work out where to start. A diorama is a definite goal though. These figures deserve it!

I started with Spock. Not hearing about Uhura so I am not doing anything else until I do

Wow...it WAS the bridge :( I guessed correctly. Sucks that it won't be there now. I think QMX don't have a firm decision on what they're going to release. Methinks they are monitoring this place, Nanjin's facebook and anywhere with heavy trek figure discussion VERY closely right now.

I'm having a display room built out for the 1/6 collection. If the bridge dio is confirmed I'll modify the plans and have one of the shelves extended.

IMG_5042.JPGWaiting on better pics but if you look to the left of this picture you can see a LaForge and Riker

Where's the ladies??

I just asked Nanjin that. He said, "They should be here....". My guess is they're coming soon.

So far we've seen Wrath of Khan Kirk, Spock, and Khan, Space Seed Khan, Riker, and Laforge. Both Khans(especially Wrath) are incredible. Kirk and Spock look great, Riker is pretty good. Geordi needs a little work around the mouth area, but otherwise decent. Lots of cool reveals so far. Hoping for more.

Think I see Data at the far end of that pic, so hoping we'll get to see an improved sculpt for that soon. As he is just WAY too important a character not to get right.

If they all see release the future looks pretty good for TNG fans, and original series figures seem to be puttering along as well. Not really getting my hopes up for other shows though, given recent rumblings.

One question strikes me, though. What's with all the upward staring eyes? Seems a bit weird to me, and hopefully is just a prototype thing and not something that will be seen on the final release versions. :)

Geordi looks good.

Riker- it's that top lip. Otherwise he looks good.

Hopefully these will actually get made and sold.

Hopefully there are more figures to be shown such as the 3-4 female figures mentioned. Nanjin teased all these figures but their display seems empty.

Yes I hope they fill up their case today. Seems Dax was a personal project of Nanjin. Now he has Q up. Looks great but it's a personal project also. No showing of Scotty or Sulu who should be in line for distribution.

Check out Michael Crawford photo post. Scotty and Sulu are there and they look better then last year.

Back