QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No tracking number for me, either. There's a long time frame for delivery, too - August 18 to September 11. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually hadn't shipped yet.

No tracking number for me, either. There's a long time frame for delivery, too - August 18 to September 11. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually hadn't shipped yet.

I think we're fine. Usually when the seller is marked shipped I have never had a problem with that yet. I'm not sure where it's being shipped from?

Oh, I think we're fine too. I just think some sellers mark things as shipped so we can't cancel them, and then ship them out a little later. Although looking at their feedback page, it sounds like they always overestimate and things are shipped pretty fast!

Amazon provided an estimate since the seller didn't provide tracking. Seeing as all of us did not receive a tracking number I'm sure it's how the seller operates. Keep the thread posted if yours shows up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI - the seller for Bones is located in Australia. Could be a couple weeks before we have him in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanjin, any chance or more like has any consideration been given to the original series episode "Mirror, Mirror"? Would love to see what you/QMX could come up with in regards to those versions of Kirk/Spock, Sulu with a scar, etc. Apologies if this has already been asked and thanks!

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the best looking Spock in all universe?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any idea about the time frame for release of Kirk and Spock in TWOK Starfleet uniforms?....REALLY looking forward to those!!!

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the best looking Spock in all universe?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps him? :lol

mm.jpg

Back