Statue Prime 1: The Terminator - T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that dancing robot is so terrible. finally somebody put more attempt than Sideshow to make an awfully posed terminator.

Did anyone get any confirmation if the jacket will be pleather or leather?

$2300 for the standard, $3000 for the deluxe. Those heads must be costly to produce. I wonder how much cheaper it would be if they didn't use silicone or punched hair. Nixing the mixed media might have also brought the price down.

$2300 for the standard, $3000 for the deluxe. Those heads must be costly to produce. I wonder how much cheaper it would be if they didn't use silicone or punched hair. Nixing the mixed media might have also brought the price down.

Silicone isn’t that expensive at all. They’re just charging a ridiculous price because they know there’s some morons out there willing to pay it.

Was it Queen studio that started the silicone and pushed the insane price.

Yeah, for the jacket to potentially deteriorate at this scale would be disastrous. Enterbay managed good results using real leather (on their clean T-800) at 1:4 for godsakes.

Silicone isn?t that expensive at all. They?re just charging a ridiculous price because they know there?s some morons out there willing to pay it.

And sadly this trend is getting worse and worse. Soon even the small Kotobukiya pieces will be ridiculously expensive. It is getting harder and harder to balance things out money wise. I have 3 P1 pieces already paid. The endo and the jungle and city hunter. From now on I will cutting back big time money wise with a lot cheaper statues and figures. The hobby changed way too much for me in the last years and for the worse. While there are beautiful pieces out there, the prices became ridiculously high.

Yeah, for the jacket to potentially deteriorate at this scale would be disastrous. Enterbay managed good results using real leather (on their clean T-800) at 1:4 for godsakes.

I don't think anybody in their right mind will pay 3000 dollar + taxes etc. for this stuff which will root away after a few years.

Last edited:
:lol Me too. The head sculpt is horrible. The jacket being pleather is downright laughable for the price too.

Being such an insanely huge Terminator fan, it's hard to not want this, but I keep looking at the horrible head sculpt. It drives me insane that so many people think it's dead on even with a huge poster with Arnold's face displayed right next to it. Not sure I would be worried about the silicone, but that combined with the pleather, bad sculpt and stupidly high price keeps me turning aside.

People are very forgiving of Terminator sculpts once the sunglasses go on. This one is pretty bad. The Poutinator with chimpanzee forehead.

Being such an insanely huge Terminator fan, it's hard to not want this, but I keep looking at the horrible head sculpt. It drives me insane that so many people think it's dead on even with a huge poster with Arnold's face displayed right next to it. Not sure I would be worried about the silicone, but that combined with the pleather, bad sculpt and stupidly high price keeps me turning aside.

All true, but I don't think we'll see another 1:2 terminator in the next few years. I ordered it at d1 and I hope until the end they can fix the sculpt, if it doesn't happen I'll be happy the same because it's a piece I absolutely want.

Back