Statue Prime 1: The Terminator - T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's up for PO. This looks pretty bad. Should be so much better all things considered.

It's up for PO. This looks pretty bad. Should be so much better all things considered.

Yeah it doesn't look quite right does it? I don't think it looks bad, I just don't think it's great, and for something of this size and price, needs to be spot on.

Not sure what it is, but kind of looks like a gay biker lol.

FB_IMG_1577433656712.jpg

Not great, not terrible :wink1: For that insane price, his jacket should definitely be genuine leather

It looks great to me over all.... but $3k! No....

I agree, I think it looks great. The price was to be expected though for 2 silicone portraits. The hair is done quite well, but I will be curious if they can pull it off in production. The ES should be very low on this one.

I won't be buying it as I'm happy with the Endo, but it doesn't look bad to me. And don't they are way off on the price either.

There is a regular version for $2300 without the second portrait. The second portrait doesn't work unless you get rid of the guns and run him over with a truck.

There is a regular version for $2300 without the second portrait. The second portrait doesn't work unless you get rid of the guns and run him over with a truck.

imo, it's always great to have other options. It may not be scene accurate, but still look pretty damn cool. If this were T2, I'd be all over it.

imo, it's always great to have other options. It may not be scene accurate, but still look pretty damn cool. If this were T2, I'd be all over it.

Normally, I would agree, but in this case, it's an extra $700 for a head that doesn't fit the scene.

Yeah that's what I thought, the body just doesn't go with the mashed up head, so still deciding which one? Having said that, there's not many T1 products out there so it may be good to get as a separate bust display.

Yeah it doesn't look quite right does it? I don't think it looks bad, I just don't think it's great, and for something of this size and price, needs to be spot on.

Not sure what it is, but kind of looks like a gay biker lol.

View attachment 474055

Maybe the angle between the hips and the torso?

The likeness is amazing - but the "Village people" pose lets it down. Shame really - that'd be really impressive otherwise.

Maybe the angle between the hips and the torso?

The likeness is amazing - but the "Village people" pose lets it down. Shame really - that'd be really impressive otherwise.

Yeah I think you may be right. The likeness could be a little better but its still good. Shame Prime 1 don't take on constructive criticism. Some people on Facebook commented that the likeness needs a bit of tweaking and some other areas (such as the jacket needing to be real leather) and they deleted the comments and prevented those people from commenting anymore.

Yeah that pose just looks very unnatural, like they've just rotated his upper body without actually sculpting it that way first. And the likeness was starting to grow on me before, but seeing it in these promo pics it's looking seriously off again.

Yeah I think you may be right. The likeness could be a little better but its still good. Shame Prime 1 don't take on constructive criticism. Some people on Facebook commented that the likeness needs a bit of tweaking and some other areas (such as the jacket needing to be real leather) and they deleted the comments and prevented those people from commenting anymore.

Yeah - I remember Matt (Python) commenting a few weeks back that the PRIME1 Facebook mods were a bit "OTT". Matt is one of the most respectful, reasonable and knowledgeable folks on this here forum (along with others - yourself included) - so if HE'S picked up on it - the PRIME1 mods must have a bit of the "control freakery" about them.

Probably just as well I don't do Facebook :lol

Yeah - I remember Matt (Python) commenting a few weeks back that the PRIME1 Facebook mods were a bit "OTT". Matt is one of the most respectful, reasonable and knowledgeable folks on this here forum (along with others - yourself included) - so if HE'S picked up on it - the PRIME1 mods must have a bit of the "control freakery" about them.

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words :)

Yeah they are very over the top indeed. In comparison to Queen Studios for example, their Facebook page is full of criticism, some of it is quite rude as well, and people commenting their Ledger Joker looks nothing like him (which is false), yet Queen Studios still responds politely and tells everyone they will take the criticisms on board and pass onto the design team lol.

A lot of things bother me about this, most notably the likeness, but I'm such a huge T1 fan, it's difficult not to order. I have to hope that they improve the likeness in the future. Maybe the studio will require them to change it. I was one of the ones who commented on it very respectfully and they deleted my comment.

There is at least one spot where the Terminator stops and simply rotates his torso to fire. If they were trying to capture that, they didn't do the greatest job.

This is expensive and should not have so many negatives. If they improve the likeness, I'll be happy. It seems in the newest pictures to have improved somewhat, maybe due to some touch up painting to reduce that old look. I can only assume that people who proclaim the likeness is fantastic aren't really as enamored with Arnold or the movie as I am. I won't say they aren't "true" fans, but it would be the same as me saying that a particular Darth Vader is fantastic when I have very little idea what the differences in the helmets, or the outfits are across movies. Sure I know what Vader looks like, but not how he should look.

Last edited:

You shut the **** up! :rotfl :1-1:

Thank you though, I try. I got banned instantly for a fairly innocuous comment. Although in fairness I think it was just one really power hungry moderator on there at the time. I didn't even know I'd been banned, the group just disappeared from my FB so I messaged another mod who always came across decent (White I think his name was) and he explained all. I have no idea if the grumpy mod is still there with his ban hammer waiting, but just take care to be extra polite if you're going to suggest ways they can improve their products. You don't want to hurt his feelings just in case... :wink1:

I actually think this looks pretty damn good. Although I do agree that some tweaks could definitely be made to both the pose (less hip twist maybe) And face to make it extra awesome. It's way too expensive though, I'll wait and see if they make these in a smaller scale for a more reasonable price.

Back