Statue Prime 1: The Terminator - T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Terminator : T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Pic by death7or6glory:

lP4LZJl.jpg

Cargo pants are not the right colour. HT made the same mistake with the Tech Noir but fixed it with their police shootout fig.

some angles look pretty great with the likeness, but I agree it could use a little tweaking.

some angles look pretty great with the likeness, but I agree it could use a little tweaking.

Yeah, but don't want to have to play the angles game with this. That's fine when you're talking about a 1/6 figure in a detolf.

Here you go a-dev. I know they all look the same, but there may be a degree difference. Hard to know when you're straight on.
001.JPG
002.JPG004.JPG

Think I was wrong. It does look like Arnie afterall.
227CED26-4ECC-4852-8BF9-FFFBFBF41310 (1).jpg

I know people like a-dev and P. are probably going to be the only ones to see this because we're such zealots when it comes to Terminator, but I wonder if the people at P1 used Genisys references for this instead of the original movie. The CG Arnold was good, no question about it, but it's easy for me to tell which I'm looking at, real or CG. The P1 face looks more like the Genisys version. There's definitely a problem with the eyes. the mouth isn't quite right. Throw in the hair difference in the front and it just looks off. Of course, the P1 is even more wrong.
hqdefault (1).jpg
227CED26-4ECC-4852-8BF9-FFFBFBF41310.jpg

So this is for sure confirmed to be silicone? Is their half scale Pennywise silicone as well?

So this is for sure confirmed to be silicone? Is their half scale Pennywise silicone as well?

not sure I've seen confirmation anywhere that it's silicone, but it sure looks like it. If so, it's their first official piece from what I can tell with them using the material. This would also mean hand punched hair, which could easily put this into the $3k realm.

not sure I've seen confirmation anywhere that it's silicone, but it sure looks like it. If so, it's their first official piece from what I can tell with them using the material. This would also mean hand punched hair, which could easily put this into the $3k realm.

Silicone and hand-punched hair, oh boy. I'm a fan of mixed media if it's acrylics for eyes or fabric/leather for the outfit, but silicone and hair veers too far into wax figure territory and somehow makes the whole endeavor feel tacky. Were this in 1/4 and well within budget, I still wouldn't grab it due to the materials. Can't explain it. Just seems like "too much."

OMG that is awesome!!!

Where do I sign?

Prime 1 got my attention recently, but they concentrate to much on oversized pieces. Just would have liked if they released this one or the endo in 1/4 also. Was considering the endo (really want a good endo), but no, would take up too much space. Even in 1/3 I could have pulled the trigger, but 1/2? come on.
I`ll stick with the SS PF T1 Arnie.

Video of both Endo and Shootout pieces by Nchanzplace:

When is this coming out?

Back