Statue Prime 1: The Terminator - T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They mucked up the chest bullet wounds, it looks white underneath. It should be a dark red in the middle with a more cautirized look with layered blood effects. No way they could miss that during QC, this is just lazy and unprofessional.

Those lapels are ridiculous

10112015-59E0-4C3C-AFC8-15D306EE6073.png

Just saw a video of the regular head.....it looks amazing......NOT.......but everyone is loving this. They really don't know what he is supposed to look like. It's like me giving an opinion about the accuracy of a Freddy Krueger. sculpt. Yes, I absolutely recognize Freddy Krueger when I see him, but I couldn't begin to tell you if a sculpt was accurate or not.
I think this one is for the "I want a giant Schwarzenegger with real hair" crowd. A lot of high-end gimmicks in an impressive size, but not as much effort put into accuracy.

We know what it looks like when Prime 1 cares. This piece has been wrong since the prototype and, despite ample opportunities for adjustments, came out with all the same issues plus new ones.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

That looks horible! Please tel me that aint real!

It looks like a mock version. Wahts up with the long hair? Looks nothing like the promo vid! I thought prime 1 were good? aahhhhhhhhh.

Wheres this video? Cant find anything on there face book

Ahhhhhh. Looks like a cheap doll.

If it turns out to be like that pic, then this would be my last prime 1. I'm dreading what the predator 1/3 will look like now.

Last edited:
The only thing I see that looks off compared to the proto is the hair and jacket lapels. The prototype looked awful to begin with, so this is a perfect match. Whoever pre ordered this knew what they were getting into.

I’d be pretty embarrassed if I were Prime 1. It makes me sort of regret Pre-ordering the 1/3 Predator. I can’t wait to see what a complete F’ing disaster that will be. :lol

I'm hoping thats just an april fools joke by Prime, they must be just playing with us.

You'll have to excuse my primitive picture editing ability but I've taken the liberty of enhancing what I believe are the key features towards the likeness they were going for.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You'll note that I didn't quite go all the way with the hair and the disappearing forehead. I figured they were using some artistic license ''if trolls were real'' sort of thing. No adjustments made to the lower face, it's entirely accurate to the source material.

You'll have to excuse my primitive picture editing ability but I've taken the liberty of enhancing what I believe are the key features towards the likeness they were going for.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You'll note that I didn't quite go all the way with the hair and the disappearing forehead. I figured they were using some artistic license ''if trolls were real'' sort of thing. No adjustments made to the lower face, it's entirely accurate to the source material.
Trollinator....NAILED IT! I know I made the right move not ordering this, but I know I'm going to be freaking out when this is selling for $10k in the afte market because so many think it's incredible.

Wonder what the normal head looks like. If they trim the hair a little and fix the proportions of the jacket, it may look decent enough.

I initially thought the battle damaged head would look cool with this piece, but no way, doesn't fit into the scene and the statue looks awkward, roughed up head but neck below is pristine. The promo photos nailed the backdrops so it's not as obvious but when seen at home, BIG mistake lol.

Those first pics are strange. Where is the Regular head? The sunglasses are photographed on the EX head no regular head. The lapels look like they are from a clown costume but I’m not declaring it a stinker just yet.

I wanted to know what others who have ordered this thought so far, from what has been shared about it.

I wasn't impressed by the pics or video so far and wanted to see more, so I found them.

It's not as bad as I thought, but its hard to tell as the lighting in the video and quality arnt at best. Yeah the hair is too long and a mess, they jacket seems odd, but that could be down to the person who unboxed and put it together. They didnt make any effort to place everything on him properly, just slapped on the top torso and head in place, dint fix jacket posture or anything for that matter.

The regular head to me looks much better than the EX head, its just the hair thats a let down.

Hopefully soon we'll get better pics from those lucky enough to get them sooner than the rest, and hope they share.

I haven't seen the Reg head yet but I think it will look better than the BD head, esp after fixing the hair. I think the biggest problem is the jacket proportions and if it is indeed out of whack, it would be hard and costly to fix.

Excluding those two issues, I think this is still decent. But yeah can't pass final judgement until more pics and videos. BD head version would also look better without the glasses on. Its an odd combo with the severely damaged head wearing black shades in perfect condition 🤔

Back