Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New bust and sculpt looks amazing! KA Kim did an incredible job. At least I think it was her. She posted it on her Instagram.

The new head sculpt is WAY better than the other one.....

''Who did you leave this bust with, YOUR sculptors? Assuming of course they are still your sculptors, and not, P1's''......:)
giphy.webp

Which batman would go best with this joker prime 1's or queen studios?I'm going back and forth on this one.

Which batman would go best with this joker prime 1's or queen studios?I'm going back and forth on this one.
Prime 1 Batman is 33 inches tall (oversized), Queen Studios is 27 inches tall. Joker is 29 inches tall, including that very large base.

I'd say he is closer to QS in terms of scale, and IMO that is the better Batman piece as well. Likeness to Bale is way better and pose looks more natural.

Got the statue and bust on order!
Same here. Still displaying the smiling face. It looks phenomenal and is unique. All the other Ledger Joker statues have the serious face. I'm just buying the bust because I want to complete the set. IMO, the serious portrait should've been included with the statue. The statue is pricey enough to begin with.

Same here. Still displaying the smiling face. It looks phenomenal and is unique. All the other Ledger Joker statues have the serious face. I'm just buying the bust because I want to complete the set. IMO, the serious portrait should've been included with the statue. The statue is pricey enough to begin with.
Yup, very pricey. The shipping to Canada was awful .. but this is a grail piece for me .. So you just gotta bite the bullet. I don’t ever plan on selling it, but having the statue and bust as a set might make it more valuable.

Yep, was her. She does amazing work. I don't think she's done a bad sculpt lol.
True. She really does incredible work. Even though this statue was already my favorite of the current 1/3 scale Ledger Joker statues, this new sculpt really elevates even more now.

I agree with @filip629 though that the smiling sculpt still has a place as it is very unique. It's nice to have the option now though. I always love switchout portraits.

True. She really does incredible work. Even though this statue was already my favorite of the current 1/3 scale Ledger Joker statues, this new sculpt really elevates even more now.

I agree with @filip629 though that the smiling sculpt still has a place as it is very unique. It's nice to have the option now though. I always love switchout portraits.
It is unique but it just looks weird and creepy to me, and ruins the likeness. I don't know what it is, but adding that smile just makes it not look like Ledger to me. The new sculpt is a home run though.

Anyway, we all like different stuff, so as long as you guys are happy with it that's all that matters.

Prime 1 Batman is 33 inches tall (oversized), Queen Studios is 27 inches tall. Joker is 29 inches tall, including that very large base.

I'd say he is closer to QS in terms of scale, and IMO that is the better Batman piece as well. Likeness to Bale is way better and pose looks more natural.

Keep in mind Joker is hunched. So he might be inbetween or closer to Prime1.

QS batman, the likeness of the cowl is bad, the head is too narrow so the eyes are too far a part, looks nothing like the movie, and I don't see bale in the cowl at all, Even when considering that he's looking down, still doesn't look right.
The Bale portrait is good, if you just want to display that.

1625063184314.png

1625063405662.png

REAL photo looking down
1625063500636.png

Back