Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo any updates on this guy? I haven't seen much press or pictures on the statue. P1 site says they will be releasing between July-September, have they been accurate in the past with release dates?

This piece is going to be stunning if QC is on point. IMO, the additional bust/portrait takes the statue to a whole new level.
I agree, this has been my first choice for awhile and the additional portrait elevates the statue even more. Would’ve been cool if it had the moveable eyes like the grinning portrait, though that’s a very minor nit

Anyone know when this will ship? I believe it was scheduled to ship in Aug of 2021 but it doesn't seem likely now.

Sideshow says September-February.

I'm on the verge of ordering this since Sideshow still doesn't have Steppenwolf up. It's either Joker or Darkseid, and I intend to get both eventually

wMddTKF.jpg

DThwdPR.jpg

This portrait on this bust is phenomenal. I'm thrilled to have the statue and bust on PO. It's a killer combination.

Still on the fence with whether I need the bust or not. I definitely would have preferred if the 2nd head was just baked into the main statue, but I guess this is how they get ya.

Decisions, decisions....

I think this looks really damn good, my finger has been hovering over the order button for a long time. It looks so good that I have a hard time believing they can mass produce that prototype. Best finely sculpted hair I have ever seen probably.

She's the best sculptor in the world. Shame she works on massively expensive pieces. I would love to see more sixth scale figures from her.

I start collecting just a year ago and i didn't bought Batman Prime 1. If I get this, do you think that sometime we'll get another Dark Knight from Blitzway/Prime 1 to be with this one?

Back