Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1561112113623.jpg
Prime 1 Studio is thrilled to announce that we will be collaborating with Blitzway again on another exciting project, the second installment of Christopher Nolan’s remarkable film trilogy, The Dark Knight. Work has already started on the first collectible from this popular license, the Joker 1:3 Scale which will be designed by Blitzway's amazing artist team. As this will be a worldwide license, fans of The Dark Knight everywhere will be able to own a piece of this amazing sculpt of the legendary Heath Ledger.
Stay tuned for further collaboration with Blitzway!
Check out the amazing pieces of Blitzway if you haven't done it yet.
www.prime1studio.com
www.blitzway.com

Heath Ledger sculpted by KA Kim. Holy God. Hope they do Two Face as well that will be sick! Watch HT desperately put something of their own together since their 1/4 dropped the ball.

Last edited:
This will be epic. I hope they do Batman as well!

Begins Batman I hope. Sadly it will be the Dark Knight version. That suit has more mass appeal despite being a poor imitation of how he looked in Begins.

Begins Batman I hope. Sadly it will be the Dark Knight version. That suit has more mass appeal despite being a poor imitation of how he looked in Begins.

I wouldn't want the Begins version personally, as it wouldn't pair well with the Joker. I like both suits, but if I am going to have a statue of one it will be the Dark Knight suit as it's more iconic and will pair better with the Joker statue.

I wouldn't want the Begins version personally, as it wouldn't pair well with the Joker. I like both suits, but if I am going to have a statue of one it will be the Dark Knight suit as it's more iconic and will pair better with the Joker statue.

That probably represents the majority view and why we'll never get the Begins suit in 1/3 from any company. I wasn't being critical, just a personal preference and I really love the intimidating look he had in Begins.

I was just planning out my displays for the next year or so, which is at more than full capacity and now this gets teased!

Now I’ll have to see what I can reorganise :gah:

(And that doesn’t even include the potential Infinity busts, as that’ll go in a different part of the house)

I will be getting one of these 1/3 Heath Jokers for sure this or queen studios. Hoping this one is epic and prime 1 has standard shipping to Australia as popcultcha won't be getting it unless sideshow and prime 1 sort their stuff out.

I will be getting one of these 1/3 Heath Jokers for sure this or queen studios. Hoping this one is epic and prime 1 has standard shipping to Australia as popcultcha won't be getting it unless sideshow and prime 1 sort their stuff out.

If it's also sold through Blitzway you'd be able to get it direct from them.

Popcultcha stock blitzway i hope they get this piece if its good i would pre order this over queen studios.

If it's also sold through Blitzway you'd be able to get it direct from them.

Even it were Prime 1 we could do the same.

The issue as always is the shipping and custom charges.

Buying some of the previous Prime 1 ‘regulars’ from Sideshow direct, would’ve cost me 40-46% on top of what I pay Popcultcha for the exact same thing. So I imagine buying from Prime 1 or Blitzway would be the exact same difference, without any type of subsidised shipping and customs costs.

Popcultcha stock blitzway i hope they get this piece if its good i would pre order this over queen studios.

But is that via Sideshow? And with the collaboration with Prime 1, will that prevent Sideshow from carrying the piece?

Out of the other major brands, the only company that I know Popcultcha (Ikons) source directly would be Iron Studios, and even that one sometimes comes via Sideshow.

But is that via Sideshow? And with the collaboration with Prime 1, will that prevent Sideshow from carrying the piece?

Out of the other major brands, the only company that I know Popcultcha (Ikons) source directly would be Iron Studios, and even that one sometimes comes via Sideshow.

Damn i thought they got direct like Iron studios.

Back