Prime 1 / Blitzway: The Batman - Batman (Robert Pattinson) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sin título-1.jpg

Let's be cautious

For this kind of piece there arent going to be issues with the paint job. The majority is black armor and if your going to display your batman with an unmasked sculpt you're NUTS

At this point it's worth a pre order as the cowl head will prob look great, the unmasked looking good would be a bonus, and TBH not one I'd likely display anyway

At this point it's worth a pre order as the cowl head will prob look great, the unmasked looking good would be a bonus, and TBH not one I'd likely display anyway
I don't think any of these are worth a pre-order IMO. They'll make a ton of these and will still be available when it's released. Best to wait and see how production turns out IMO.

I don't think any of these are worth a pre-order IMO. They'll make a ton of these and will still be available when it's released. Best to wait and see how production turns out IMO.
I should have said, if you don't mind the price lol

The only way I'd get it is if it's discounted, as I don't collect 1/3

I may have got carried away with how good the sculpt looks lol

I should have said, if you don't mind the price lol

The only way I'd get it is if it's discounted, as I don't collect 1/3

I may have got carried away with how good the sculpt looks lol
Price doesn't bother me, as long as the production is good. I just wouldn't PO because there is no need. Would rather wait and see how production turns out good. Plus QS are going to tweak theirs, and there is still JND to come, so it's worth waiting for the dust to settle IMO.

So far though, prime have the best sculpt for sure.

Check out our thoughts on all the latest statue news.
A great show with some amazing friends, enjoy!

The Batman | Comic Specs | & Much More | Collectors Club Ep.3

When will we see the first production product photos? I'm debating If I shoud PO this.

Great statue but I'm worried about the cape. Is it going to flake overtime? because it looks the same material as their Arkham Batman and Noel.

Back